View Poll Results: Which Cell Phone Brand(s) Will You Purchase Next?

Voters
375. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple

126 33.60%
  • HTC

97 25.87%
  • Samsung

106 28.27%
  • LG

29 7.73%
  • Sanyo

1 0.27%
  • Motorola

44 11.73%
  • Kyocera

1 0.27%
  • Huawei

4 1.07%
  • Nokia

25 6.67%
  • Pantech

0 0%
  • Garmin-Asus

1 0.27%
  • Palm

1 0.27%
  • Sony Ericsson

19 5.07%
  • RIM/Blackberry

18 4.80%
  • Sharp

2 0.53%
  • Dell

6 1.60%
  • Other (Explain)

13 3.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: ** Which Phone Brand Will You Purchase Next?! **

Feedback Score
    I definitely won't be getting an iPhone. None of the newer ones I really want at this point especially for the price. I'll probably be on android for a while even tbough I do break out the iPhone 7 sometimes and play around with it.

Any new phone will definitely be an android unless apple comes out with something I really really like which I don't expect.

Esim is probably main feature I like with iPhone at this point
    Last edited by Guest597; 04-10-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Feedback Score
    Probably another Google Pixel for me. Love the streamlined Android experience, though the Assistant isn't my cup of tea. I do read the Google feed, but never use the voice assistant. What I do like is lack of third-party apps that I don't want, timely updates, and purchasing direct from Google with no hassles. My Pixel 2 is coming up on three years old this fall, and the battery is starting to fade a bit, but overall still working perfectly. Love the camera too.

Device(s)
    Samsung J7 Sky Pro
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    You couldn't give me an iPhone. My wife finally switched to Samsung and now we are both happy. Everything is more user friendly on a Samsung and the Apple products never have enough memory.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Power, Nexus 5X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-Head View Post
    You couldn't give me an iPhone. My wife finally switched to Samsung and now we are both happy. Everything is more user friendly on a Samsung and the Apple products never have enough memory.
    I'm not an iPhone user but I have to admit that they do have some advantages. One is that, once unlocked, they work well on any carrier. Samsungs purchased from carriers are often so crippled that they will hardly work on a different carrier, even when unlocked. If you can buy the carrier-agnostic model directly from Samsung they're OK.

Another iPhone advantage is that Apple is pretty strongly dedicated to maintaining their customers' privacy.
    Donald Newcomb

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard-Head View Post
    Funny, I'd argue the opposite. Not that Galaxy phones are overly complicated, but the iPhone tends to be more direct. And given that you can get an iPhone 11 Pro with 512GB of storage (I think you mean storage, not memory), if that doesn't fit your needs... you're probably a rare case indeed!

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurelian View Post
    Funny, I'd argue the opposite. Not that Galaxy phones are overly complicated, but the iPhone tends to be more direct. And given that you can get an iPhone 11 Pro with 512GB of storage (I think you mean storage, not memory), if that doesn't fit your needs... you're probably a rare case indeed!
    The difference in upgraded Iphone version from say 128gb to 256gb is about $100. A 128gb MicroSD card which you can insert into a Samsung in addition to the onboard memory is less than $20

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    My Samsung GS9+ will be paid off next month and my wife's iPhone 6S+ has been paid off for two years, so she may be looking at the iPhone 11 Pro Max eventually. While I have never had any iStuff until the beginning of this year (iPad Pro 12.9), and like the Samsung phone, I am more likely to at least consider an iPhone for my next phone (she loves her iPad and iPhone... no switching for her). If the iPhone were easier to add my own ringtones and alarm sounds, I would probably make the change in a minute. The Samsung/Android stuff seems more logical to me at this time, but maybe Apple will be my next phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis"

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14