Thread: not eligible ?

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 3 + Gear, HISTORY: SE Xperia X10 white, Samsung Jack, Hiptop, Nokia 1610?,Sharp SE-500
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers (ex-Fido)
    Feedback Score

Question not eligible ?

Got a letter referring to rogers.com/bcbupdate
    I don't understand why that would be. We should still be eligible AFAIK
    Is this number to call in legit? 877-841-2117
    Last edited by Gertie; 06-30-2010 at 10:22 AM.
    Looking back its hard to tell why they stood while others fell Blue Rodeo

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Bell Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gertie View Post
    Got a letter referring to rogers.com/bcbupdate
    I don't understand why that would be. We should still be eligible AFAIK
    Is this number to call in legit? 877-841-2117
    yeah!

Basically you need to have 4 services tied together to qualify for 15%.

I have internet, home phone and cable and we were getting 15% and they're like b/c your wireless isn't tied to the account you should only be getting 10%.

Although my mother has a Fido phone apaprently it still doesnt' qualify b/c it's a discounted service.
    I was going to have her switch from Fido to Rogers pay as you go but it doesn't matter b/c i went through retentions and get a better deal on the remaining 3 services
    BELL PLAN
    250 mins | Unlimited evenings and weekends 6pm-8am | Per second billing after the first minute | Caller ID, Vmail | SAF + 911 fee waived | Unlimited texting | Unlimited Local Incoming Calls | 0.08c and 0.15c LD in Canada and US respectively | Detailed Billing | Call Conference, Waiting and Forward | 6GB - 10%
    Total $55.37 incl. tax

Device(s)
    Samsung Note 3 + Gear, HISTORY: SE Xperia X10 white, Samsung Jack, Hiptop, Nokia 1610?,Sharp SE-500
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers (ex-Fido)
    Feedback Score
    We have always had 2 Rogers services + Fido and got 15%, later decreased to 10% when they decreased the discount rates. When they stopped Fido bundling, it was my understanding that those who had it would retain it. Indeed, to this day we have 10% off Fido.

Last summer we added home phone and I called requesting the % be increased to 15%. (3 Rogers + 1 Fido = 4) I was denied ... I think in error, but I'd neither the time nor energy to argue with them. One CSR claimed it was due to Fido not being an eligible service [not myunderstanding]. A second CSR claimed the Home phone package was already discounted [my understanding is the home phone will not be discounted, but it does contribute to the tier level].

So it stayed at 10% until we added a wireless account this spring - we now have 15% for 4 *Rogers* services (we have 5 if you include Fido)

This is why I don't understand getting the letter saying we are no longer eligible.

FYI, last week's invoice still has the 15%. Shouldn't they have corrected it by now if the letter is accurate?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers, of course!!
    Feedback Score
    Hi Gertie - This is Mary with Rogers online communications team. I don't have access to the specifics of your account but if you call the number on your letter, they can answer all your questions. That is a dedicated team. Also, you can expect adjustments will be made within the next two bills.