Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: July-19th-2010 Metro Blackberry Curve 8530

Feedback Score

July-19th-2010 Metro Blackberry Curve 8530

I have just completed a meeting with Blackberry, and wanted to give you an update on the status of the Curve2 8530 release with Metro PCS

* Launch date is confirmed for July 19th
    * SRP will be $299, and it will most likely launch with a $50 rebate = FINAL COST $249

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy 3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Question

Quote Originally Posted by wakoboy View Post
    I have just completed a meeting with Blackberry, and wanted to give you an update on the status of the Curve2 8530 release with Metro PCS

* Launch date is confirmed for July 19th
    * SRP will be $299, and it will most likely launch with a $50 rebate = FINAL COST $249
    Do you know if it will be sold at Best Buy on launch day
    >>Twitter<<
    >>Google+<<
    **My YouTube Channel**

"I'm more than just an option... Hey, hey, hey.... Refuse to be forgotten... Hey, hey, hey" ~Drake

Device(s)
    LG Optimus M
    Carrier(s)
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    what part of the country are you in? i have an email from corporate that states it will be 279 with 50 mir

Feedback Score

I am from nyc

I am from new york city

Feedback Score
    That i dont know, Probably yes, i never like Best Buy or Walmart, they are not qualified for selling Metro Pcs.

Every customer comes in to my door with Best buy Metro, i told them to Go Return, because i will not activate the phone for them.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge R910
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Seriously... If you activate it the phone you keep the first month regardless of where it was bought. Man you've been giving money away... Not to mention the oppertunity to sell accessories.
    Unlimit Yourself...MetroPCS

Device(s)
    Metro Diamond WAP MMS GPS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyprx09 View Post
    Seriously... If you activate it the phone you keep the first month regardless of where it was bought. Man you've been giving money away... Not to mention the oppertunity to sell accessories.
    That was my thinking originally too, but not that we get that first month.. all good. Activation credit, money and accessories...

Now my dilema is Kio Android or this BB...... that is another thread...

Good to know its coming though.

Feedback Score
    seriously... If you activate it the phone you keep the first month regardless of where it was bought. Man you've been giving money away... Not to mention the oppertunity to sell accessories.
    you are not suppose to activate national dealer esn;you are only allow to activate the phones from your master dealers,

in cae customer bought it from national dealer or online, they have to activate with *228 over the air activation line.

I am 100% sure about this.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    you are not suppose to activate national dealer esn;you are only allow to activate the phones from your master dealers,

in cae customer bought it from national dealer or online, they have to activate with *228 over the air activation line.

I am 100% sure about this.
    and your severely screwing yourself lol, we do it all the time and not get in trouble
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Indulge R910
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    I dont think he read the new Forms about procedures after Jan 12th 2010. Were just not allowed to charge activation fee if they bring a new phone. And I saw a picture of the new Blackberry. I'm hoping to get it as early as the 12th. I hate bestbuy pricing. If the dealers had the same price we would make more money.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    I dont think he read the new Forms about procedures after Jan 12th 2010. Were just not allowed to charge activation fee if they bring a new phone. And I saw a picture of the new Blackberry. I'm hoping to get it as early as the 12th. I hate bestbuy pricing. If the dealers had the same price we would make more money.
    we don't charge to activate, just collect the month up front, and the money is ours

Device(s)
    V3s
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Thank you Wakoboy for the info. Great to see MetroPCS getting more smartphones and PDA in the future.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
    and your severely screwing yourself lol, we do it all the time and not get in trouble
    I guess you are ! lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by soy_intocable View Post
    Thank you Wakoboy for the info. Great to see MetroPCS getting more smartphones and PDA in the future.
    Thank you sir,

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy 3
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score

Cool

That i dont know, Probably yes, i never like Best Buy or Walmart, they are not qualified for selling Metro Pcs.

Every customer comes in to my door with Best buy Metro, i told them to Go Return, because i will not activate the phone for them.
    Maybe I should come open up a store down the street from yours to catch all the customers you turn away...betcha that'll change your mind.

What makes one more qualified?? I've been to corporate, dealers and Best Buy and have encountered incompetent people at all of them. Anyhoo if that's how you run your business and make money doing it like that keep doing what you do. However I agree with what phillyprx09 said
    seriously... If you activate it the phone you keep the first month regardless of where it was bought. Man you've been giving money away... Not to mention the oppertunity to sell accessories.

I feel that if it was such a bad thing why does Metro even allow these places to sell their phones, I'm sure Best Buy and especially not Wal-mart is begging them to sell there phones when they prob make more off of the big 4's phones anyway...besides the average customer prob doesn't even realize they can purchase Metro phones from Best Buy (I happen to because that's where I buy a lot of my toys). If I get the new BB, purchasing from BB benefits me in more than 1 way. 1 I get the price after rebate and 2 I earn reward points that earn me cash back on my purchases ;0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast