Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Palm Pixi Plus workin on Page Plus?

Device(s)
    Moto E (T-Mo); LG Fiesta 2 (PPC)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Pardon me but, IT'S GOING TO WORK! There are numerous threads to this effect. Try Amazon.com or newegg.com unless there is word of other sellers with it. Those two outfits are gold as far as consumer confidence.

Device(s)
    Palm Pixi Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus Cellular via dealer
    Feedback Score
    If you are really afraid, use a dealer. But you probably don't need to.

Sheng-Chieh

Feedback Score

Help with activation?

Y'all finally convinced me and I got my Palm Pixi Plus today but am having some trouble with activating. The link to the tutorial posted earlier doesn't seem to work. Is it still available? Or does anyone have any other helpful hints?

Feedback Score
    Geez. If there ever was a phone proven to work on Page Plus, it's this phone. One competing forum even has its own section about it. Pixis on Page Plus.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Try this (found by Googling, "activate Palm Pixi Plus on Page Plus". http://www.prepaidphonenews.com/2011...page-plus.html

Yes, there is reference to a particular dealer, but you don't have to go that way (this dealer charges; others, plus I believe PPC itself, do not). I list this to show the mechanics of the procedure, the order of things. Very easy.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiee View Post
    I want to get a palm pixi, and activate it under page plus but i don't know if it's going to work, and if it is going to work where can i get a palm pixi for cheap?
    Here in this link you can find some information of how activate the Pixi Plus on Page Plus: http://www.kittywireless.com/pageplus/palmpixiplus.html

Feedback Score

Activation Update

Successfully activated my Palm Pixi Plus painlessly by calling Page Plus customer service. The most painful aspect was having to register with Palm before being able to call the numbers the cust svc rep needed me to call. And because I had lost my old phone and didn't know its ESN they did ask me for two recent phone calls that I'd made. Now if I can just figure out how to use the darn thing--it has a lot more features than I am used to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shengchieh View Post
    You shouldn't have do anything except wait a few minutes while it setups the palm profile.
    Afterward, be sure to turn off the data - $$$ - unless you specifically want it.

Sheng-Chieh
    Boy, are you right about turning off the data. We just blew the balance on the account and didn't even know it. Now to figure out how to turn off data...

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Hit the green "Phone" app button (left side of Quick Launcher at bottom of display). Once that's up, in the upper left corner hit the "Verizon" button. Then hit "Preferences," then you'll be in Phone Preferences. Scroll down and you'll see the "Network" section. "Data Usage" is the last in that section.

Feedback Score
    Easy as pie! Thanks so much. It would have taken me quite some time to find that area.

Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    Hit the green "Phone" app button (left side of Quick Launcher at bottom of display). Once that's up, in the upper left corner hit the "Verizon" button. Then hit "Preferences," then you'll be in Phone Preferences. Scroll down and you'll see the "Network" section. "Data Usage" is the last in that section.

Feedback Score
    I just did this yesterday with a brand new pixi.
    http://www.kittywireless.com/pageplus/palmpixiplus.html
    Scroll down to "The Steps For Programming Start Here." This will tell you what to expect and are very detailed. Where I did it different was at step 9, I used the PPC website to port the number for free. Got an instant notice of my account being deactivated from Verizon, but nothing saying the port was complete from PPC. Tried a few hours later and the rest of the activation went smooth and exactly per the directions. Bought my PIN at the end of the directions from Kitty and will set up autopay soon through them too.

Also has the steps to turn off data at the bottom.

Feedback Score
    how can i flash my palm pixi to another network? is it even possible yet or is that something that is still in the beginner stages of even happening?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3