Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Palm Pixi Plus workin on Page Plus?

Feedback Score

Palm Pixi Plus workin on Page Plus?

I want to buy a Palm Pixi Plus and I want to activate it with Page Plus but I don't know if it's going to work? Any help?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar10R View Post
    I want to buy a Palm Pixi Plus and I want to activate it with Page Plus but I don't know if it's going to work? Any help?
    It will work on Page Plus. I got mine to 3 days ago. Everything works fine...Even GPS

Feedback Score
    I activated yesterday my Palm Pixi Plus on Page Plus, and yes, everything works excellent!

Feedback Score
    Did you guys have a new palm pixi? I bought a new palm pixie plus and I called Page Plus and they said that the ESN has to be already been activated through verizon before. Is that true?

Feedback Score
    The one I activated was brand new (I guess) but I didn't activate it by calling page plus directly!

Feedback Score

Palm Pixi Plus working on Page Plus?

Quote Originally Posted by oscar10R View Post
    The one I activated was brand new (I guess) but I didn't activate it by calling page plus directly!
    Would you mind sharing how you activated the pixi without calling PagePlus? Maybe at a dealer? Unfortunately, there are no dealers in my area.

Feedback Score
    Try with your carrier's support instead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by holdthephone View Post
    Would you mind sharing how you activated the pixi without calling PagePlus? Maybe at a dealer? Unfortunately, there are no dealers in my area.
    I looked on Ebay and I found some sellers who could activate almost every Verizon phone (except Blackberries). I tried one of them, I gave him my Pixi's ESN and he activated my Pixi on Page Plus.

Feedback Score
    It is real simple to connect a palm pixi and/or a palm pre to page plus. If you have either phone and you bought it used, make sure to call verizon to check if the ESN # is good. Once you do that, call page plus and get your phone connected. That's it. What my original problem was that I was going to buy a new palm pre with a never been used ESN # but it didn't matter what I did page plus would not connect it for me. They kept telling me that the ESN # being new wasn't 'broken into' by Verizon so they couldn't connect the phone. So if you have or buy a used Verizon Palm Pre or Pixi with a clean ESN # then you shouldn't have any problems what so ever connecting it. I hope this helps.

Feedback Score
    I am going to switch to pageplus and just bought a new palm pixi online. If it has never been activated on verizon how will I get it to work on pageplus?

Feedback Score
    that's cool..

Feedback Score
    mommy, i am in the same boat.....i tried an eBay seller who tried late last night to activate the phone, but he was not successful and said the page plus website kept timing out. he said he would keep trying & let me know how it turns out - i will advise if/when i get it activated on page plus. =)

cindim - what happens if you call verizon and they say the ESN is not "good"? i need help and appreciate any responses. =)

**EDIT** ebay seller DZN Wireless was able to activate the phone for $1 on Page Plus. =)
    Last edited by PaulNoize; 01-30-2011 at 04:27 PM.

Feedback Score
    how did u get yous to work and where did u buy it from

Feedback Score
    who was that seller

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by holdthephone View Post
    how did u activate it on page plus and where did u buy it from

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast