Thread: How to get Google Calendar reminders on Slide?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

How to get Google Calendar reminders on Slide?

On the Slide, I'm confused why the phone does not use the Google reminders I have set on my events in Google Calendar. I can't find any option to allow this. My wife currently does not get the reminders for events for our family calendar I am sharing on my Google calendar. My Vibrant seems to handle this okay.

She has full edit permissions and the events show on her phone, but the reminders do not seem to exist. Is this just another missing basic features Android phones seem to have?

Thanks. I'm hoping to make this easier for my wife to remember all the children's activities and is why I purchased the Slide for her.

Device(s)
    Google Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Check the settings in the calendar app (HTC or Android) and see if the default reminder time is set.
    Phone History: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 | HTC Sensation 4G | Google Nexus One | HTC HD2 | Nokia 5230 Nuron | Nokia N900 | BB Curve 8900 | iPhone 3G | Google Ion | Nokia 5800XM | Nokia E71-2 | T-Mobile G1 | iPhone 2G

My Feedbacks: eBay | Heatware | HoFo

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Hmmm, I thought I already posted a reply to this. The default reminder is currently set to 10min. I just experimented creating a new appointment. I think this default reminder is only for when creating new appointments, a reminder is automatically set. It has not affect with current appointments.

I was able to create an appointment on our shared calendar on her Slide with a reminder and the reminder activated. I still don't know how to make the Slide use the Google Calendar reminders.