Thread: Why I Love Nokia!

Feedback Score
    I'm a nokia user since 1998, started with an old Nokia phone which I barely remember the name of the model, through the amazing (even though it is so simple) 3100 - then I had the N95 and today I'm using the E71. The last one is not perfect, not a great Camera as I had with the N95 but still a great simple to use phone.

Actually as someone who uses the sms and emails a lot, it's would almost be impossible to give up on the full keyboard.
    Other than that, Nokia's Menu was always my favorite, simple and a one that has all I need.
    The only bad thing I can say is about my previous N95, great device with a great camera but it was the first Nokia I ever had that actually got stuck from time to time, almost as my PC

That way or another, my next phone will be a Nokia too.
    www.TravelToForum.com
    World Travel Community

Book Flights, Hotels, Cruises

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    BELL Canada/
    Feedback Score
    I have been using cell phones for over 22 years, (1988) (I'm not that old either), I have said it many times before and say it again, I have tried just about every brand and always come back to Nokia, I have had about 30 different Nokia models the latest the N97, I was disappointed with it, when I got it it was their best phone and for me it did not deliver, so I got a Nexus one , the Nexus is a great phone but I do miss Nokia, as soon as they fix their software I will be right back to them, for me no one has build quality like Nokia, their hardware is second to none, I just hope they fix their software soon.
    Current Plan:

Galaxy Nexus (Pure Google, Jelly Bean)
    6 GB data with tethering
    300 Daytime minutes
    Free call display
    Free message center
    Free Bell to Bell mobility
    Free evenings and weekends (6pm-8am)
    Free 1st minute incoming calls
    Free unlimited txt
    Free call waiting, conference calling, call forward
    Long distance 8 cents Cda, 20 cents USA

Total with tax: $57 bucks
    Not bad I think.

Save the Planet, its the only one that sells chocolate.

Feedback Score
    hello guys....
    thanks for sharing information about Nokia.....

Feedback Score
    I love Nokia because it is the best brand in the mobile phone making companies. It has the great featured phones and the easy understanding menu in the phones. It also has the great compatibility and also having the unique looks than others.

Feedback Score
    It is great that You can dial without looking. I know that Nokia is one of the best and listed company . It indicate addictive keypad and Its battery power is also more stable. Well, All are aware about the Nokia very well.

Device(s)
    Nokia E75
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Nokia is hands down the best mobile phone ever and will remain that way. Nokia has great battery life, durability and call quality. All this Android and Iphone hype here in the U.S., I'm not buying it at all. I tried LG once and it was a terrible experience!! If I can't have a nokia phone, the only brand I would trust is blackberry and that's it.

Another thing I like about Nokia is the fact that they have versatile styles of phones. They have all keyboards, all touchscreens, and touchscreen phones with slide out physical keyboards. They come with all kinds of styles.

Nokia>>>>>>>>>

Feedback Score
    The reason i love Nokia:->
    1)Better quality.
    2)Better services.
    3)Always includes new features in the phone.
    4)Sound Quality is awesome and many more........

Feedback Score
    That is, you can dial without looking good. I listed the company Nokia is one of the best and I know. It's addictive power of the battery represents the keypad is more stable. Well, all I know about Nokia.

Device(s)
    Nokia E51
    Carrier(s)
    Digicel
    Feedback Score
    Nokia phones are great and all, but its much easier to customize a Motorola phone...But for me now I can't live without Nokia.

Feedback Score
    I have been using cellphones since 1998. Nokia wasn't my first choice of cellphone in those days but over the years consistent improvements of their models had me switch over to Nokia. I just love my current 5800 xpress music, the features all all great and in my opinion I get better value for my money for this phone than any other models of the same level. Another thing I love with Nokia is that quality third party hardware isn't hard to find..

Feedback Score
    I love Nokia's durability but the downside is mostly the software issues. I hope they release at least one android model someday for a change

Feedback Score
    it is easy to operate and price is resonable

Feedback Score
    I must say that with my last 2 phones, the N95 and E71 I am a bit disappointed from its speed. It's freaking slow, I mean moving from one thing to another, messages, calls, name list and the entire menu actually.