Thread: Ntelos Droid settings

Feedback Score

Ntelos Droid settings

Does anyone have the Ntelos internet setting for the Motorola droid ? I have been looking all over the place for a few days and i can not find them. The phone dials out and text messages work . So far i have rooted the phone, flashed the rom to cyanogen 6 , the nv items , added u2nl and autostart.sh . The only thing i can think of is my settings are wrong somewhere. If someone can help me out it would be much appreciated .

Feedback Score

Moto Droid on Ntelos???

Sorry I have no advice on your internet, but I am very curious as to how you got the phone to work with Ntelos. Is there a "how to" anywhere?

Feedback Score

Moto Droid on Ntelos???

That part is easy. I just loaded the prl file from my old phone to the droid with cdma 2.7 . Then I called in and did a esn swap to activate the phone . I opened qpst and copied over my old phones cdma settings to get the number active . At this point it works fine as a phone and for text. However i can not get the internet to work on anything but wifi . I am still at a loss for what to do . I have tried so many things that any clue would help at this point . I have flashed nv items changed the nai settings and used the esn hex / ntelos as the shared secret and password . I copied over the settings from ppp. I also tried flashing a sbf rom image of a stock milestone that came with an ntelos apn. That did not work either so i am stuck . It has to be something small and stupid that i can not find .

Feedback Score
    Sorry, do you mind elaborating? I rooted my phone so I have super user mode, but thats as far as I can get. Is there a thread somewhere with step by step instructions that you can let me in on?

Feedback Score
    can i get a copy of the stock milestone with ntelos apn settings. I am trying to get a friends moto droid set up on ntelos and the customer service is not helping me at all. I would also like to know where I can get a copy of cdma 2.7.