Thread: Anyone still using the V750 Adventure?

Feedback Score

Anyone still using the V750 Adventure?

The V750 replaced my good old E-815 just over 2 years ago. Back then I wondered if the 750 would prove as durable as the E-815. Well, mine is still going strong! Original battery is still perfect and it has survived many drops and drop-kicks. The rubberized cover and screen protectors have kept it in mint condition. I was thinking of picking another one up just in case this one ever decides to die but I'm doing a lot more texting these days so I've been looking at feature phones with keyboards. Could be a long search cuz I don't wanna give Verizon a penny for Data!

Device(s)
    Motorola V860 barrage
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    me too. I will never pay a penny for data. I still have motorola maxx ve. I am currently using motorola v860 barrage.

Feedback Score
    Still using mine. Had it for over two years now, but a couple days ago it started losing signal. Working fine, then all of a sudden... "No signal". First time it happened for a couple hours, then it was back. Now... nothing. Tried a hard reset, but that didn't help. Verizon techs say I'm out of luck. Too bad, because I really like the phone.

Moto94536, how do you like the v860 Barrage?

Device(s)
    Motorola V860 barrage
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I like the reception on motorola V860. Motorola phone are known to have excellent reception.

I work in the area where verizon have low signal area. People can't call me on my lg dare and samsung rogue... Now they can.

Pros:
    excellent reception.
    able to answer calls when the phone flip closed.
    Texting is fast. just take seconds.
    PTT. fast.
    somehow I like motorola menu. easy to access.
    No data required. save me alot of money.

Cons
    Battery life is poor. but I have car charger.

Device(s)
    Samsung SCH-U750 Zeal
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I was using v750 until today. The original battery seems not holding lots of charge. I upgraded to Samsung Zeal for supposedly $30.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, iPhone 5S, N5, HTC Incredible 2, Eris GB, Ozone , Moto Q9c, V750, K1m/V3m, E815
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile 4G LTE, AT&T, China Mobile HK
    Feedback Score
    Mine has been sitting in the office/desk drawer as a spare/emergency phone for the past year - hasn't been using it but I was looking at it earlier this month, recharging/discharging the battery every so often to cycle it - got a few spare batteries around the house. While I'm loving the newer smartphone collections, somehow - those old "Moto" do seem to get a strong signal & hold on to it, and "missed" calls were not a problem in the old days.
    4G LTE & Unl. Text, Opera Mini/Skype w. WM6.5 & WiFi access, Goggle Mobile Maps/GPS. On the Job: UHF 5W Duplex HT DTMF-PL repeater (backup: 800Mhz Motorola & Nextel portables) - private 900Mhz alpha-numeric paging net for 24/7/365 Incident Command - Is your "Go" Kit ready? Mass Transit Tips: "If you see something, say something - Call 911 !"

Carrier(s)
    U.S. Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kodiakmook View Post
    Still using mine. Had it for over two years now, but a couple days ago it started losing signal. Working fine, then all of a sudden... "No signal". First time it happened for a couple hours, then it was back. Now... nothing. Tried a hard reset, but that didn't help. Verizon techs say I'm out of luck. Too bad, because I really like the phone.

Moto94536, how do you like the v860 Barrage?
    if you still have the phone dial *228 to update the prl