View Poll Results: What are your 1st impressions on the Huawei Ascend?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sexy. Android 2.1, GPS, 3.2 pixel camera for $150? Where do I sign.

45 77.59%
  • Looks alright, but for that price will it break its face and my wallet when its dropped?

6 10.34%
  • I love orange soda.

7 12.07%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Huawei Ascend - Cricket Wireless

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know if you can download the 2.2 or 2.3 android for the Huawei phone

Feedback Score
    I got Cricket Android and I try to go on Ustream to chat with one of my friends but when I go on there, it shows the video but when I try to type, it says that I must log in and it won't let me from the video. And when i try to go to my friend channel room and I click on the chat tab next to social chat, the chat tab will saying loading, and yet I waited 30 minutes and it still said "Loading". Can anyone help me in knowing how I can chat in my friends Ustream channel?

Device(s)
    BB TOUR
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacj87 View Post
    Hey guys, try getting a stereo bluetooth headset. You can find them relatively cheaply at places like Fry's or on Amazon. You cut the cord, don't have to deal with the unusual 2.5mm size and get better sound. Plus, with stereo BT, you have the ability to listen to music, answer a call, and then go back to listening.
    I got my Artic bluetooth headset from Amazon for about 25 dollars total and I love the sound quality. People look at me weird when I am talking with them on but the call reception is so much better through my headseats.

Feedback Score
    I Gotta Big Problem, i Was following all these instructions, but i have METRO PCS, and all problems really started after the software upgrde, now my phone is criket-fied, and to make matters worst, this error message keeps coming up, stoping me from doing just about anything that reads "sorry! The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again later" i believe i fix all this by getting a UPDATA.APP but for metro, or the original file that was there b4 i did the upgrade, all i wanted to do was rid this fone of all the pre-installed crapware, nd overclock the cpu, I NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE!!! nd thx u

Feedback Score
    Is there any way I can get a link or some other simple way to upgrade my m860, cricket, from 2.1 to 2.2. While all the posts and chat is dandy, I JUST WANT TO UPGRADE ME PHONE!!! Can anyone help me??

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11