Thread: no delivery reports on go phone?

Feedback Score

no delivery reports on go phone?

I have used 3 phones in the past nokia 6303, 3720c and E55 with simple mobile and tmobile and all did delivery reports just fine. does go phone not allow delivery reports?
    "Anything with a SIM"

Device(s)
    iPhone 4s , Moto Droid X2
    Carrier(s)
    Local Provider
    Feedback Score
    If your talking about your money amount being sent to your phone after each call I've noticed with my $60 plan you don't receive a reminder unless you are $5 or lower before every call... but on your account page you have a place where you can turn it on and off... and if you turn it off you can dail *777# for your information... I believe someone was just asking about this????
    ~~~~~~

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I think he means SMS delivery reports, like a short message that tells you your SMS message was delivered.
    They're useless because it only tells you that your message it was sent through the system. It does not tell you that the other phone actually received it. That's why some newer phones don't have the option anymore.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid ($50 Plan)
    Feedback Score
    It's not the phone(s). If I remember correctly, AT&T in general does not do SMS delivery reports. Not on regular postpaid or Go Phone. That's the only thing I miss about T-Mobile is the SMS delivery confirmation.

aegrotatio, I believe that is incorrect in some ways. Maybe some carriers do it like that, but when I was with TMO a few years ago, I would only get the delivery report when the other person's phone received it. For example, some people turn off their phones completely at night rather than putting it in silent mode. If I sent them a SMS while it was turned off for the night, I would get the delivery report when they wake up and turn their phone on. Of course, it doesn't tell you when they actually opened and read the message... just that their phone received it. I've also tried it out with two phones next to me side by side.

Maybe the changed how it works now, but I know it was like that in the past.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4s , Moto Droid X2
    Carrier(s)
    Local Provider
    Feedback Score
    OH SORRY!!! I miss read...

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635, Moto G 2nd
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone x3, PPCx2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX3, H20, Tello
    Feedback Score
    Delivery reports? what for? I wish we could have read confirmation instead as we did with TDMA.
    Hi, my name is Jairzinho and I've been Wireless Contract-free for 20 years!

Feedback Score
    well... if i send an sms to a euro phone they tell me is delivered once it gets on the phone, not before that...

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I think you're right about T-Mobile. I'm not 100% sure about AT&T but I'm fairly certain Verizon and Sprint do not. I should experiment with this.