Thread: "Your call could not be completed as dialed"

Device(s)
    HTC One (M8)
    Carrier(s)
    MTS
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Unhappy "Your call could not be completed as dialed"

Anyone else experienced having all your incoming wireless calls getting a message "The number you have reached is not in service" or "You call could not be completed as dialed" by MTS and how did you get it resolved? Been down for 3 weeks now although I only noticed it a week ago and contacted MTS then. A supplier noted my number was not in service and I thought they made a mistake dialing it. As of today they can give me no ETA but say they are working on it... Find it hard to be paying for a wireless plan when it doesn't even work for that long.

VW

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Verlin View Post
    Anyone else experienced having all your incoming wireless calls getting a message "The number you have reached is not in service" or "You call could not be completed as dialed" by MTS and how did you get it resolved? Been down for 3 weeks now although I only noticed it a week ago and contacted MTS then. A supplier noted my number was not in service and I thought they made a mistake dialing it. As of today they can give me no ETA but say they are working on it... Find it hard to be paying for a wireless plan when it doesn't even work for that long.

VW
    Sounds like a translation issue; more than likely a table got messed up during a switch upgrade. Most times this can be identified and rectified within a few hours.