Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: best iphone clone?

Feedback Score

best iphone clone?

hey im looking at the sciphone i9+++ witch from my searching (about 2 weeks worth is the best)

Device(s)
    T-Mobile Touch Pro 2,Nokia N82,T-Mobile G1,Nokia E71,Nokia N95-4,HTC HD2,Nexus One,Nokia E73
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    do you really want a knockoff I'm sure you can buy something decent with that money your spending. The phone its not even approved by the government the thing might blow up in your face or battery might burn in the second month.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jose1983 View Post
    do you really want a knockoff I'm sure you can buy something decent with that money your spending. The phone its not even approved by the government the thing might blow up in your face or battery might burn in the second month.
    I agree with you... I guess the question is, how much is he willing to spend and maybe we can suggest a handset that is decent... but in fairness SCI -CLONE sounds nice, right?

Carrier(s)
    Telus Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Those phones suck. They use some really bad operating system with no apps at all, they can break in the matter of weeks easily, the hardware on it is a joke and you get the name of a cheapskate. There are some nice smartphones made by Alcatel and Huawei that use Android and cost the same as those knockoffs. Just like how someone said here, they're not approved by your government's communications department so they may be unsafe.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneFreak View Post
    There are some nice smartphones made by Alcatel and Huawei that use Android and cost the same as those knockoffs.
    Thats what I'm saying...however if you want a toy.. thats fine .. sci-clone is okay.. just dont let it burn someones house

Feedback Score
    lol thats also not that safe i know of 3 phones that have caught on fire that were approved mostly the water proofs phones but i have a friends lg (some water proof model sold by att) caught fire so shows how much you can trust it no matter what

Feedback Score
    You have a point... If iphone and moto droid x can blow up on your ear... how safe can you be?

Feedback Score
    i know all of this lol i ended up getting a iphone and now it gives me error 40 pos

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jam08 View Post
    I agree with you... I guess the question is, how much is he willing to spend and maybe we can suggest a handset that is decent... but in fairness SCI -CLONE sounds nice, right?
    That does sound good

Holla if you hear me....

Device(s)
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Just get any Android phone....

Feedback Score
    I-clone sounds nice too

Device(s)
    Nokia N8
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    A friend and a co-worker bought one of them sci-iphone knockoff's and they look O.K., but that is about it. They use Java-Based programs that are not even made for the phone.. So, the phone will give off a bunch of Java-error codes (even for the programs that come with the phone) when something doesn't work. The hardware is also really poor compared to some low end androids..

My friend's SCI quit working as a phone 2 weeks in, and then the phone wouldn't boot after 3 weeks. He kept the phone stock, as well. My co-worker just laughed at the phone when he received it, and he sold it within a week on eBay. He said there were no apps for it, and the apps that were on there error'd out on him..
    You can either eat the two peanuts I gave to you, or crush them..

- I'm bout to show a city slicker how to kick it in the sticks -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BassAddict View Post
    A friend and a co-worker bought one of them sci-iphone knockoff's and they look O.K., but that is about it. They use Java-Based programs that are not even made for the phone.. So, the phone will give off a bunch of Java-error codes (even for the programs that come with the phone) when something doesn't work. The hardware is also really poor compared to some low end androids..

My friend's SCI quit working as a phone 2 weeks in, and then the phone wouldn't boot after 3 weeks. He kept the phone stock, as well. My co-worker just laughed at the phone when he received it, and he sold it within a week on eBay. He said there were no apps for it, and the apps that were on there error'd out on him..
    Which.. for me means that getting an iPhone clone because it's cheap doesn't mean you got your money's worth. It's a total waste of hard earned money.

Feedback Score
    If you want to really get best iphone clone then you must prefer Cellular factory Coupon.This coupon is provide different type of iphone at reasonable price and you will get fully satisfaction with your choice..Cellular factory Coupon is available on "Couponnext.com" site..I think,it will be very sweet able for you..So best of luck man!!!!

Device(s)
    Nokia N8
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceliney View Post
    If you want to really get best iphone clone then you must prefer Cellular factory Coupon.This coupon is provide different type of iphone at reasonable price and you will get fully satisfaction with your choice..Cellular factory Coupon is available on "Couponnext.com" site..I think,it will be very sweet able for you..So best of luck man!!!!
    Sounds like you work for the company, and you have English as your second language..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast