Thread: Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!

  1. #15751
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Yes I do

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Nice

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #15752
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,512
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Nice

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Yea it's not to expensive

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  3. #15753
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Yea it's not to expensive

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Sprints kick start plan?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  4. #15754
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,512
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Sprints kick start plan?

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    All of them except Verizon are prepaid

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  5. #15755
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    All of them except Verizon are prepaid

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Got ya. I had Sprints Kickstart plan for a while but then switched when I when on vacation to some place Sprint is not very good. Very little B41. They are up to 85%percent of their towers with it now so Im not sure how that area is.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #15756
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,512
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Got ya. I had Sprints Kickstart plan for a while but then switched when I when on vacation to some place Sprint is not very good. Very little B41. They are up to 85%percent of their towers with it now so Im not sure how that area is.

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Sprint here along the main highway is great but once you go a mile off the main highway the service gets pretty crappy and switches to Verizon roaming

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  7. #15757
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Sprint here along the main highway is great but once you go a mile off the main highway the service gets pretty crappy and switches to Verizon roaming

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Dang. Postpaid would likely TMobile roam. Prepaid doesn't get that

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #15758
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,512
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Dang. Postpaid would likely TMobile roam. Prepaid doesn't get that

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Prepaid does get Verizon voice roaming but not data roaming when Verizon shuts of cdma bye bye Sprint roaming

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  9. #15759
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Prepaid does get Verizon voice roaming but not data roaming when Verizon shuts of cdma bye bye Sprint roaming

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Yeah unless they finally add att and T-Mobile. As of now only postpaid gets that

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  10. #15760
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,512
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Yeah unless they finally add att and T-Mobile. As of now only postpaid gets that

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Verizon prepaid is better than sprints prepaid division

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  11. #15761
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    Verizon prepaid is better than sprints prepaid division

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Yep I know. Boost is the worst for prepaid

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

  12. #15762
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,512
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    Yep I know. Boost is the worst for prepaid

    Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Yea and I m using a unlocked pixel 2 xl with e sim so life's good

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  13. #15763
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    2,346
    Device(s)
    iPhone X🅂, Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Y’all, please don’t spam the forum. That’s why PMs exist. Thanks.
    - Bentley



    AT&T's commercial 4G network, with LAA-LTE.

  14. #15764
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    2,083
    Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max, Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile & Sprint (via Google Fi), AT&T (via Red Pocket Mobile and Airalo)
    Feedback Score
    0

    Verizon 4G LTE Speed Test Results: POST EM' HERE!

    Back at home - this test from my home site 7/10 of a mile away line-of-sight. B4 (15 MHz) + B66 (10 MHz) + B5 (5 MHz) + B2 (5 MHz). Constructed in 2016, I don’t think it’s 4x4 MIMO nor 256 QAM.



    I’ve seen a permit for fiber backhaul to the site. Once that’s finished and B48/CBRS is launched (hopefully before the end of next year), I would expect my new iPhone 11 Pro to get much faster speeds.


    Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk
    Check out my Reno Area Wireless Information & Cellular Guide website for cell site location maps, pictures & more https://RenoWirelessInfo.com

  15. #15765
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    3,630
    Device(s)
    iPhone X 256GB, iPad Pro 11" 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Unreal Mobile, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    It's all about location this info shows that. Maybe more people use TMO and Sprint there?
    I always find this conclusion funny since, if people that live/work there get terrible service with AT&T or VZW then of course they will seek out alternatives and eventually select T-Mobile or Sprint. LOL

    Service dead zones don't indicate a lack of customers, it indicates a lack of interest in potential customers. (Assuming there are a significant enough population to acquire)

    --Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / On YouTube: @AlexKidd4Fun

Page 1051 of 1058 FirstFirst ... 51 551 951 1001 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your Comcast Internet Speed Test Results
    By avenue in forum Comcast XFINITY / Bundles
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 09:55 PM
  2. Post Your 3G Speed Test Results
    By avenue in forum Cricket
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 08:34 AM
  5. Unoffical Speed Test Results: Post Yours!
    By TMed_ATL in forum webOS
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 09:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks