Thread: help with evo flashed to revol

Feedback Score

Question help with evo flashed to revol

hello everyone been trolling around the forums for a while now finally decided to make a account LOL i recently got a htc evo flashed to Revol but i don't have working internet (unless hooked to wifi) or working picture messaging i have heard it was possible to get this working on this phone with Revol but can't find the settings for it anywhere was wondering if anyone knew these and how to put them into the phone. I have rooted the phone with unrevoked. thanks to all who help and sorry if this has been asked before but i can't find it LOL

Device(s)
    BB 9630 Tour
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    you're going to need your revol settings, and probably qpst or qxdm and some searching thats if its even possible.
    -------------------------------------------
    Free Cryptocurrency trading!
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=12860082
    -------------------------------------------
    Isriam

Feedback Score
    i've heard it was possible seen some that do but have scowered the net for the last 3 days and can't find anything on revols settings for it

Feedback Score
    wow really no one knows how to do it?????

Feedback Score
    I found this on the HTC Touch Pro side but the settings for internet would be the same.. for the most part...

Internet working on HTC Touch Pro. Here's how

This is based off instructions found here and should work on most HTC phones. The process should be similar for any windows mibile device.

After the phone is flashed, your SPC should be 000000.

Open your EPST settings. This differs by phone, the touch pro is ##778# then go to Security and

HDR AN AUTH USER ID : [email protected]
    PPP User ID: [email protected]
    PPP Password: revol

Next:
    Go To M.IP Settings
    Change it to Simple IP only (this may not be right, I'm going to test it more but it's working)

Once you have done this Hit Menu then OK and phone will Ask you if you are sure you want to update and hit ok. Phone will restart.

WAP Set Up

1. Go to Start, Settings, Connections, Connections

2. Go to Mange existing connections, at this point you can make a new one or edit one, I did edit, Rename NETWORK to Revol wap, Dial String should be set to #777, Username is [email protected], password: revol Next hit Advanced then select the Servers tab:

Select use specific server address
    DNS: 10.2.1.15
    Alt DNS: 10.2.1.16
    WINS: 0.0.0.0
    Alt WINS: 0.0.0.0

After that hit done.

3. Next Go to Proxy Settings, Make sure that Both boxes are checked, and for the Proxy server make sure you type in wap.revol.us, Go to Advanced. My settings right now are as follows:

HTTP: wap.revol.us:80
    WAP: wap.revol.us:9201
    Secure WAP: wap.revol.us:9203
    Socks: wap.revol.us:1080

I'm not sure these are all correct/necessary but it's working so.. After this make sure that save and after that go to Internet Explorer and go to a website, at this point if you can view a website i.e google.com or some other website then your good to go.

I googled "mobile speedtest". choose the first link, then choose 100kb and the result was 57kbit/sec. Not record setting by any means but it's also not painfully slow.

Feedback Score
    For mms again from the touch pro side but should be the same.,,,,

MMS Setup

This is WAY more problematic than setting up internet. First there are several different MMS clients and each have their own settings. Second are the UA Profiles. I still don't have this working quite right.

The HTC Mogul can send and receive MMS messages, but they don't seem to go outside the Revol network when sending. The Touch Pro can send messages but when they arrive on the Mogul it shows a server address rather than a phone number. So this is a work in progress.

The most important things to know are these settings

MMS Gateway: blank
    Server: http://mms.revol.us/revol/mms.php
    Connect using: (the connection you set up for internet access)

UA Profiles - You can find and download these on the internet then store them on your phone and it seems to work ok. It's an xml file that tells the MMS client what files your phone is capable of viewing. So for the touch pro I downloaded a file called "HTC_Touch_Pro-1.0" and renamed it "tp-uap.xml" then moved it to the root directory of my device then set

Profile: C:\tp-uap.xml

Feedback Score
    i don't have those options under my EPST settings i have data profile, EVDO, Advanced, and wimax

DATA PROFILE

active profile 0-5
    user name
    SPI MN-HA
    SPI MN-AAA
    reversed tunnel preffered
    home IP address
    primary home agent
    second home agent
    HA shared secret
    AAA shared secret
    DSA server URl

EVDO

DDTM
    preffered mode

ADVANCED OPTIONS

MEID
    P_REV
    SCM
    Slot mode
    Slot cycle index
    MCC
    MNC
    MSID
    ACCOLC
    Vocoder
    EVRC-B
    Home orig
    roam orig
    LBS PDE IP
    home system registration
    foriegn SID registration
    Foreign NID registration
    DDTM
    Home SID/NID #1
    MMS server URL
    RTSP proxy address
    HTTP PD proxy port
    HTTP PD proxy port
    HTTP PD proxey address

and wimax dosent really matter i guess unless i got 4g and revol don't got 4g lol but any clue what needs to be put where like i said all my setting are diffrent than the hero don't even have anything in the settings menu for network connections kinda wierd but any help is greatly appriciated tired of depending on wifi for internet LOL

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Have you figured out the solution yet b/c I think I can help you input the settings.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    no i haven't everything i have tried hasn't worked and if you know what goes where that would be awsome

Feedback Score
    i just bought an evo and i have revol too. can you help me with the settings?

Feedback Score
    did you get your evo set up and working on revol yet? i just got one on revol and need to get it working.