Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Resolved: platinumyahoo and giorgiomidani

Yes, that member PM me and said that same thing. I told him to contact you to get the problem solve out before anything remove from this thread.

Device(s)
    iPhone 3G, 8900 Javelin, G600, Pebl, v80 w/850,
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well, he still didn't answer the Paypal claim, and I don't have the iPhone 4 that I paid for, plus I need to go through hassles with Visa because of this guy. My vote is it stays as a warning so that there isn't a third victim, looking at heatware shows me to be the second and it relates to a prior BST post here by this scammer. I don't know that the deal went down here, but the phone that never arrived was listed here. I have no sympathy for a liar, let alone a blatant liar with story after story.

That's what I said to him, nothing will be removed unless things are solved out.

Device(s)
    Nokia
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkbone98 View Post
    Good news, Visa gave me my money back and I gave them all the info I have on him, whatever that's worth.
    So Visa Did refund your money?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Visa gave me a temporary credit for the $400, then Paypal ruled in my favor as the claim was never responded to and put $400 in my bank account. So yes, I did get my money back.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quick update, craziest thing happened last week. I get a PM from a member I didn't know, but with a somewhat familiar name. They claim to be platinumyahoo, and said they were feeling bad about what happened and wanted to send me either an iPhone4 or money. I opted for the phone, while of course expecting nothing. He said he would express it and give me a tracking# the next day. Next day comes and goes, nothing. I forget about it. Then I go to the PO to ship out a package, and the Postman says he has an express for me. I think that it was a part I ordered for my car, then he said the senders name. I sign, etc, go out to my car not knowing what to expect. Open the package, there's an iPhone box. Open the iPhone box, there's an iPhone $ w/apple bumper! Turned it on, threw my sim in, works perfectly! I was stunned, couldn't believe it. PM'd the member and expressed thanks, along with the surprise. I'm satisfied now, AFA I'm concerned he redeemed himself to me.

Milkbone98, you are the extreme lucky one out there to get your stuff after being scammed. Please remember this lesson and don't deal with forum newbies and be very caution to complete ANY online transactions to anyone you don't know.

platinumyahoo did ask me to remove this thread as he is being good and send the buyer the iphone.
    My decision is the thread will stay as it is, but I edited the title from Scammer Alert to Resolved.

Once you decide to scam someone, the file will stay there. It won't erase after 8 or 10 month that you keep someone's money and finally realize that scam may gives you many bad consequences in the future. I hope this will give a reference to anyone, especially to scammers that try to steal people's money. The $400 that you may steal from someone is nothing comparing to your future.

Feedback Score
    don't remove it. he still screw you over and the friend borrowed his hofo user name and password because apparently hofo charges you a fee for a membership account and his friend can't make his own in 2 minutes. right, ********. he was forced to send you the phone.

no response. no updates. ban that sob!

Sent from my ADR6300 using HowardForums

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2