Feedback Score

Question How to sync the iPhone with the outlook calendar without USB

Hey guys,
    After 12-13 years with different Nokia phones, I got my first iPhone 2 weeks ago, the iPhone4.
    I must admit, I'm still getting used to it and still some people are getting phone calls from me by mistake

Ok - main thing I didn't solve yet is this, How can I sync (without a cable!!) the iPhone Calendar with my office Outlook Calendar?
    Is this even possible?
    Someone told me I can do it through the Gmail, but I have no idea how.

Thanks in advance.
    www.TravelToForum.com
    World Travel Community

Book Flights, Hotels, Cruises

Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Sync with gmail or yahoo Using your iPhone. Then go to gmail or yahoo and export it into outlook

Phone
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    Or if you have an Exchange account that you're accessing through the Outlook client, iPhone can sync with that directly.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Phone
    iPhone 4G
    Carrier
    Turkcell
    Feedback Score
    And if you don't have exchange server you can synch your iPhone with gmail services and then use Gsyncit program to synch outlook with google. A couple of friends do it that way. Also mobile me services might be of help. The windows application of mobile me was providing synch with outlook calendar as far as I remember. Both are paid services though...
    My victories were great but there are lots of challenges that lie ahead...

Phone
    Apple iPhone7 Plus Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by igal View Post
    Hey guys,
    After 12-13 years with different Nokia phones, I got my first iPhone 2 weeks ago, the iPhone4.
    I must admit, I'm still getting used to it and still some people are getting phone calls from me by mistake

Ok - main thing I didn't solve yet is this, How can I sync (without a cable!!) the iPhone Calendar with my office Outlook Calendar?
    Is this even possible?
    Someone told me I can do it through the Gmail, but I have no idea how.

Thanks in advance.
    Are you asking because you do not have a USB cable or do not want to use a USB cable? You will need a USB cable to load updates to the operating system and transfer ringtones. A USB cable is included as part of the charger cable.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phone
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by efparri View Post
    Are you asking because you do not have a USB cable or do not want to use a USB cable? You will need a USB cable to load updates to the operating system and transfer ringtones. A USB cable is included as part of the charger cable.
    The OP is likely asking how to do OTA syncs.

OP, there are a number of options.

Use Google Apps Sync
    - Use Google Apple sync (http://mail.google.com/support/bin/t...en&topic=23333) to sync you Outlook to your gmail account
    - configure you iPhone to sync with gmail, setting it up as an exchange configuration
    - Any changes in Outlook will be pushed to the cloud and down to your iPhone. Any changes on your iPhone with sync to the cloud and down to your Outlook

Use Exchange
    -If your Outlook is syncing with an exchange server, then just configure your iPhone to sync to this same Exchange account

Using MobileMe (If you have a mobileme account or are considering it)
    -open the MobileMe control panel and go to the Sync tab
    -Select Calendar (and Contacts if needed) and set it to Sync with Outlook
    -Setup you iPhone to sync with MobileMe.
    Unlocked iPhone XS Max 256GB, Unlocked JetBlack 128GB iPhone 7Plus, Unlocked 64GB iPhone 6, unlocked 32GB iPhone 5 (AWS), unlocked 16GB iPhone 4
    $60/10GB Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited international messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Wi-Fi Sync will do just that, without even bothering syncing with Gmail and then Gmail to Outlook.
    It does what it's name is: will sync your iPhone to iTunes via wireless,
    and unlike syncing with the USB cable you are able to use the phone while the sync is ongoing!

Google it for more information.