Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Device(s)
    HTC G2
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (US)
    Feedback Score

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

What's happened! No new SE posts lately??

Have you seen the Xperia Arc??

I've got a pic of it here: http://tinyurl.com/4f34j38

Post more. I'm getting this sucker.
    HTC/Google/G2/T-mobile

www.BetterThanApple.NET

Feedback Score
    All I want to know is WHEN is it coming to at&t?

Feedback Score
    The best Feature i liked about it is that its standby time is 430 hrs.

Feedback Score
    The Arc is a sexy phone

Feedback Score
    the amazing thing to note bout these xperia phones according to me is though all being smartphones still they possess an android heart.

There's a lot of difference between previous SE Xperia phones and this new sony ericsson xperia neo however xperia arc was launched before xperia neo and both have some similarities in internal design while display screen of arc is slightly bigger than neo.

Both the phones have 2.3 Gingerbread Andorid OS. Processor of neo is much advanced than arc and obviously it has got an enhanced video watching and gaming capabilities.

Previous version like Xperia Play, Pro, Mini Pro all had 2.3 OS version but they lacked processing speed as compared to new Arc and Neo.
    However Xperia Play matches sumwhat to the these new xperia phones as it was considered to be a gaming phone but cant be considered an equivalent.

Infact Neo in terms of processor power, camera and cost is much more beneficial than previously launched Arc.

Most important thing to me its camera having 8MP capability with additional front facing camera thus high quality video capturing and image capturing will be much more pleasurable on neo.

Device(s)
    Sony s710a
    Carrier(s)
    att
    Feedback Score
    Need some good advice. I have a Satio & love the camera. Am thinking about the Xperia Arc but have trouble believeing the camera is as good. I dont want any grain in the photos. Does anyone have real pictures taken indoors (bars/clubs). That you can post? Thanks.