Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Unlock Blackberry: How to unlock all Blackberry to any GSM network by entering a code

Feedback Score
    Hi there we are Cellunlocker.net not Cellunlock.net

We apologize the new Blackberry OS 10 devices are not supported through this method, the code can only be obtained via this method: http://cellunlocker.net/unlock-blackberry-10-os.php

If you are looking for a discount we do have one for 100% off for the first 10 people and then 50% off there after. http://www.cellunlocker.net/blog/201...y-gsm-network/

Quote Originally Posted by iphone4me View Post
    When I try to go through the cellunlock.net website it says it is 39.99 to unlock my BB not 7.99?

Do I need to enter a coupon code or something to get the reduced price?
    Cellunlocker.net - #1 Phone Unlocking Site on the Internet
    100% Guaranteed or your Money Back!
    toll free: 1-800-507-9077 email: [email protected]
    Unlock iPhone | Unlock Samsung | Unlock LG | Unlock HTC |
    T-Mobile Unlock App |
    MetroPCS Unock App | and many more!
    *Dealers, Stores, Wholesalers contact us regarding lowest pricing*

Feedback Score
    New video guide for Unlocking the Blackberry Z10

Unlock Blackberry Z10 by Network Unlock Code

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellunlocker1 View Post
    Hi there we are Cellunlocker.net not Cellunlock.net

We apologize the new Blackberry OS 10 devices are not supported through this method, the code can only be obtained via this method: http://cellunlocker.net/unlock-blackberry-10-os.php

If you are looking for a discount we do have one for 100% off for the first 10 people and then 50% off there after. http://www.cellunlocker.net/blog/201...y-gsm-network/
    Ahh that makes sense (oops ) . I just placed an order on your site (cellunlocker.net) hopefully I get it soon as I've been itching to start using the new phone.

I've pm'd my IMEI and email address to you in case there is any way you can expedite the code.

Thanks for clarifying

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Placed the order but still no reply with the code. I tried to track via the site and it says my order info is not found in your database?

Edit: Just spoke to a rep and looks like there was some system maintence which cause a delay. They are workign on it now and I should have within the hour.

Final edit: Got the code about 2 am this morn and it worked using the first 8 digits of the unlock code ( as mentioned in the post below)

THanks cellunlockER.net
    Last edited by iphone4me; 02-08-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Feedback Score
    Thank you for your patience we are working on it, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by iphone4me View Post
    Placed the order but still no reply with the code. I tried to track via the site and it says my order info is not found in your database?

Edit: Just spoke to a rep and looks like there was some system maintence which cause a delay. They are workign on it now and I should have within the hour.

Feedback Score
    Blackberry Z10 Unlock Code Solutions

FYI Howardforum Customers,

Blackberry Z10 Unlock Code not working? If you have received an Unlock Code for the Blackberry Z10 and the Unlock Code is not working, Please use the first 8 digits of the 16 digits. That should do the trick!

Feedback Score
    Customer Unlocking Blackberry Bold 9900 by MEP Unlock Code

Unlock Blackberry Bold 9900 Now!

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Still doing a testing phase at discount for the Z10? Bell Canada

Feedback Score
    Hi Mike!

You can try this promo if you are interested: http://www.cellunlocker.net/blog/201...y-gsm-network/

Quote Originally Posted by Miker2006 View Post
    Still doing a testing phase at discount for the Z10? Bell Canada

Feedback Score
    Blackberry Q10 is Out!

here is how to unlock blackberry q10 instructions:

Feedback Score
    Unlock Blackberry Q5

The Blackberry Q5 is out in Canada and can be unlocked fast and easy. Same day service!

Unlock Blackberry Q5

Feedback Score
    Thanks for taking the time to share this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.

Feedback Score
    Got the Blackberry Passport?

Here's how to unlock the network

Feedback Score
    Hi,HELP MEEEEEE!! At&T gave me my unlock code,and as you mentioned there,it did not work.I used 7 attempts. I had someone read the 8 digits to me and I entered them,but that failed,I'm pretty fairly sure I entered them right,had to enter them at a rather fast pace because if I entered the numbers too slow,the unlock field would reset itself.Are there special detailed instructions for unlocking a z10 that I'm missing.It is challenging and frustrating watching my attempts dwindle away. What is the problem? The phone is active on a prepaid mvno. Does it matter? Need really good advice,ATT does nothing and does not care. Does putting in a foreign sim ean any sim that doesn't use the ATT towers? My provider uses their towers,h2o. Or should it be a sim from a provider like T-Mobile? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cellunlocker1 View Post
    Blackberry Z10 Unlock Code Solutions

FYI Howardforum Customers,

Blackberry Z10 Unlock Code not working? If you have received an Unlock Code for the Blackberry Z10 and the Unlock Code is not working, Please use the first 8 digits of the 16 digits. That should do the trick!

Feedback Score
    Unlock Blackberry Priv

The new Blackberry Priv is out from Networks such as Rogers, Bell, Telus, AT&T. This device can now be unlocked to be used on other networks. Just insert the 8 digit Unlock Code for the Priv provided and you will solve the Sim Network Unlock Pin message you get when you try and use another sim card.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast