Thread: SMS signature - how do I edit/delete this?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score

SMS signature - how do I edit/delete this?

Hey all. For the lift of me I can't remember how I added a signature to my SMS! I don't think it was an app I downloaded. It wasn't until my wife told me "Sent from my Iphone 4" is on all my texts I send to her and I don't know how I even added it...stupid me. The sig doesn't show up when I write my texts so that's why I forgot. Anyways, I've search very hi and low for the answer, but I can't find it. I'm hoping someone can help me. Thanks.

Device(s)
    Launch Apple iPhone 5 32GB Black & Slate (Factory UnLocked)
    Carrier(s)
    FIDO
    Feedback Score
    I know there is a signature for the e-mail app, don't think there is one for SMS. I could be wrong though.

You can edit the e-mail app signaute from the settings app, look in the mail part of that settings app.
    1999 VW Passat 1.8T Tiptronic (auto.)

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, it's not the email sig. I double checked as my SMS sig says "Sent from my Iphone 4" while my email sig says "Four."

All my searching says there is no way to add a SMS sig, but I have it! My phone is not jailbroken as Cydia seems to be the way most people are adding a sig to SMS. It's driving me (and my recipients) crazy!

Device(s)
    Galaxy SIII, iPhone 4s Black 64GB (wife's phone)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    it's a feature of Rogers... I don't think that the SMS signature is on your iPhone...
    so install "Rogers My account" app on your iPhone, open services, extreme messaging (not sure if it's the correct name... my iPhone is in French)...
    you can also change your sms signature on rogers.mobi/myaccount

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zadigre View Post
    it's a feature of Rogers... I don't think that the SMS signature is on your iPhone...
    so install "Rogers My account" app on your iPhone, open services, extreme messaging (not sure if it's the correct name... my iPhone is in French)...
    you can also change your sms signature on rogers.mobi/myaccount
    Brilliant! That's how I added a sig in the first place. I was even using the Rogers App last night, but didn't think to look there...stupid me...thanks for the info zadigre!

Device(s)
    Galaxy SIII, iPhone 4s Black 64GB (wife's phone)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggyman View Post
    Brilliant! That's how I added a sig in the first place. I was even using the Rogers App last night, but didn't think to look there...stupid me...thanks for the info zadigre!

I just discovered those features 2 weeks ago when searching for a way to forward SMS received on my Rogers Blackberry to my iPhone with Fido...
    the forward works really fine too!!!