I have an original 60GB PlayStation 3 for sale. Backwards compatible with PS1 & PS2 games, multiple card readers, 4 USB slots, SACD playback, all the good things that Sony have removed from the new units. I purchased the system in October 2007 and used it until October 2010 when I purchased a new slim unit.

The system will come with a sixaxis controller, all cables from the original purchase, the box, and all manuals. It also has a 160GB hard drive that I put in it years ago.

The system works flawlessly and plays all games properly. Full disclosure: The system was sent to Best Buy/Sony for repair in September 2010. It was returned in full working order and has not had any issues since. This is a repair done under warranty and the warranty stickers are intact one again. One of the screws holding the hard drive in the chassis needed replaced and as such one of the 4 screws is a slightly different size. This of course affects absolutely nothing. As for surface damage, the piece of plastic over the power/eject buttons is slightly raise, but has been like that since purchased in 2007 and has never cause any issues. Only noticeable from a dead on view when looking for it.

I am currently asking $200. Available for pickup in either Markham on weekdays or Oshawa on weeknights and weekends. I will reply to all messages promptly.