Thread: Auto scheduler

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Auto scheduler

Anyone from the plus stores liking this auto scheduler thing? So far everyone I talked to hates it with a passion. I'm getting 26 hours for the week of july 18 :/

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Sell more

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by dh View Post
    sell more
    rofl

lol

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Sell more
    I'm top sales in the store. People who does 1/3 of my sales has more hours then me. And I'm not the only one whose hating this new schedule system cause everyone except the manager has under 30 hours a week! Managers are suppose to open on Mondays so they can submit payroll. Guess what happened? Manager was not scheduled to open on Monday by the auto scheduler! Oh and 4 hour shift sucks.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Guess you should either transfer elsewhere within Rogers or start working in the dealer channel.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yeah be lucky you still have a job! If you're top sales you should be transferring to a higher volume store.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yup. More than just your sales are taken into account especially at smaller stores.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Hi,

I hope they take into account the store traffic and customer service. Well they give lower 'sellers' the shifts on saturday and sunday night when its not so busy and the few people come in to just to pay bills? Also, its hard sometimes not getting stuck helping someone with there problem for a long period of time.
    Hand Down Man Down

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jabroni View Post
    Hi,

I hope they take into account the store traffic and customer service. Well they give lower 'sellers' the shifts on saturday and sunday night when its not so busy and the few people come in to just to pay bills? Also, its hard sometimes not getting stuck helping someone with there problem for a long period of time.
    You must not be in a tier a location.
    It's not hard at all. Unless it leads to an activation there is a call center to help customers with their problems especially billing and tech support... Saves them from telling their stories twice. Care has more access to help. There are exceptions to the above... but the time you spend doing above an activation could be walking away because you were facilitating a TOR.

Carrier(s)
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    You must not be in a tier a location.
    It's not hard at all. Unless it leads to an activation there is a call center to help customers with their problems especially billing and tech support... Saves them from telling their stories twice. Care has more access to help. There are exceptions to the above... but the time you spend doing above an activation could be walking away because you were facilitating a TOR.
    but most people say they absolutely hate calling in to rogers; i mean i know i am in the store to sell stuff but if someone needs help and i can do it thru digg or fulfillment i will call in so the person leaves the store somewhat satisfied with rogers. I've learned what situations I can help with and which ones I can do nothing about.

i think my store is a 'b' location.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    but most people say they absolutely hate calling in to rogers; i mean i know i am in the store to sell stuff but if someone needs help and i can do it thru digg or fulfillment i will call in so the person leaves the store somewhat satisfied with rogers. I've learned what situations I can help with and which ones I can do nothing about.

If you have the time to go above and beyond for a customer, then feel free to do it. However you're setting their future expectation that they can walk into any location and get the same level of service / come back to see you and/or occupy the time of a coworker whenever they have an issue. By helping them out you are taking responsibility so if the plan you recommend does not work out (because you do not have full access to their account) they will be back... Usually it will take more time to fix any issues, and DSG does not usually credit.

This can be avoided by having them call in to discuss their bill and get credits if needed along with a proper recommendation based on prior usage. There is a reason why you can't help every customer, and the only difference between them calling in and you calling for them is that it occupies both of your time... However as mentioned sometimes you need to work for an activation as well. There is a fine line between customer service and sales, and while you're paid for both you need to find a balance and consider impacts of your involvement.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

The whole reason for the Red Phone Program is so you don't have to handle billing problems and account changes. Red phone will put the customer on top of the queue so wait time is usually very short. You can introduce the call center agent the problem and they'll take care of the rest.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC View Post
    Guess you should either transfer elsewhere within Rogers or start working in the dealer channel.
    Our store is the busiest in the region. Definitely don't want transfer or work in any other store. Our store is always packed. This auto scheduler will actually increase wait time even more by a long shot too! As if customers are not pissed at us as is!

Solution: Manager will delete the schedule the computer creates and start one by scratch.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    which plus store do u work at?