Thread: Wow lately...

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Wow lately...

There has been a lot of customers being told to come to stores to do upgrades with data already added by call
    center agents. Anything we can do to report these agents?

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Agents shouldn't be doing that. Report to your DM and Director if you're corporate, report to your DAR if you're a dealer.

Of course, you can only report it if the customer made it clear they'd be doing an upgrade. If they simply called to add data, nothing you can do other than suck it up and ensure your customers are happy.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I find the call center is also telling customers they are eligible but not mentioning any pricing including the early upgrade and administration fees. I'm not sure if this is because upgrade pricing is not guaranteed beyond when the call ends (and they are not able to fulfill the hardware) or because they do not want to spend the extra time to explain the fees to the customer. I've worked on both sides of the fence and this doesn't help the customer at all. The call center should be setting a better expectation to the customer before sending them into a store, and as far as adding data prior to referring to retail if they are that set on commission then they should be working in retail. I used to escalate but found it wasn't worth it and commission definitely isn't something to discuss with customers. Just try and get an accessory or essential or new line or service instead to make up for the lost data commission.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    i hate call center.. always sending angry customers to our store and telling them that we are the solutions to their problems.. when really they have the power to fix things. -___-"

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Well, 2 more today. Coach back files against those two. Not gonna let them get away with this.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Like I said, what good is a coach back? You're still short commission. The only time the call center agents will be reprimanded is if they added it without the customer's consent or knowledge as it bolsters their numbers as well.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Like I said, what good is a coach back? You're still short commission. The only time the call center agents will be reprimanded is if they added it without the customer's consent or knowledge as it bolsters their numbers as well.
    Your AM can have the dealer code changed on the data activation.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Just make sure that the right people are finding out otherwise nothing will change. There are dedicated mailboxes for things like this you should be sending detailed information to.
    "You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change circumstances, seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of." - Jim Rohn

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    ^Yes, and as well, the Area Manager should be notified.