Thread: Changing to Indirect CDMA Demo Plan

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Changing to Indirect CDMA Demo Plan

Quick question.... can you call in and change your plan from the Free & Clear 3000 to the newer Indirect CDMA Demo Plan without activating a newer phone that day? I have my old Radio Shack plan and want to go ahead and switch to the new plan (just so I have it) and then wait till winter to buy a newer phone. Anybody call employee accounts and switch their plans, then activate the new phones later?

*** I'd also appreciate any extra tips/advice/experiences regarding getting the Indirect CDMA plan; what to ask for? specific plan/soc codes, etc.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    depends on the phone. newer 4G or newer smartphones in general may dictate the plan itself. I NEVER used the employee plan/account because your a sitting duck, you cannot ever manipulate your account on your own. I could never rely on someone else, especially in a pinch..
    "Please silence your Cellular Phone, the movie is about to begin"

Device(s)
    Nexus 4, iP5S, GS4...
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Maybe kinda late in replying, but yes you can change over to the ' Third party emp demo plan ' which will allow for 4G phone activations, excluding the upcoming iPhone 5.

Also, starting September 19 2011, all employee (direct and indirect) plans will be eligible to upgrade online on Sprint, and via authorized retailers (B&M and online) at promo pricing and are also eligible for semi-annual upgrades, i.e. Upgrade every 6 months

Enjoy !
    My World Phone dot com is a VERY SHADY seller. Click here for details

My Toys: '10 M5 : '12 Blown LS7 : iP5S : GS4 : Nexus N4 : N95-4 : E71-2 [Sold]

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    The only problem is that switching to the 3rd Party emp demo plan can only be done by a sprint indirect rep. For someone like KolaNut (thread starter), it sounds like he may no longer be with RadioShack and is trying to find a way to switch from iDen to CDMA under the radar. There's no way to do that through S.N.A.P. in any B&M, Best Buy, or even on Sprint.com.

Even ESN swaps online are a b*tch if you are on the older third party salesmaker plan that RadioShack used to offer it's employees. I think the Palm Centro or Touch Pro 2 may be the most advanced phones you can get on that plan these days.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Ill pay for a demo plan

Hello im willing to pay for a demo plan sprint, verizon etc email me reguardless of age on this post i need it , [email protected]

Device(s)
    LG VU
    Carrier(s)
    At&t
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Tardy for the party, but I got switched to an indirect dealer plan with no issue... my issue now though is UPGRADING my phone.

Device(s)
    HTC EVO LTE
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Is this in iConnect somewhere? I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by M5Rahul View Post
    Maybe kinda late in replying, but yes you can change over to the ' Third party emp demo plan ' which will allow for 4G phone activations, excluding the upcoming iPhone 5.

Also, starting September 19 2011, all employee (direct and indirect) plans will be eligible to upgrade online on Sprint, and via authorized retailers (B&M and online) at promo pricing and are also eligible for semi-annual upgrades, i.e. Upgrade every 6 months

Enjoy !