Thread: Looking for BUSINESS PARTNER --------------->NO INVESTMENT <--------------------

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Looking for BUSINESS PARTNER --------------->NO INVESTMENT <--------------------

Hello

This is sandeep from India
    I run a call center in India with capacity 150 seats.
    Actually i need a Roger dealer who need telemarketing services.
    I tried to contact many dealers but i am unable to reach to the store owner or sales manager.
    So now i am changing my plan of action and looking for any Canadian person who can introduce us to the dealer of Roger.

----------------> What you have to do and what you will get <------------------
    The guy who can fix the deal with any Roger dealer can be our partner and will get commissioner on each sale me make.
    Yeah its a tough work to convince anyone but you are in better place than me as i can only contact through email and phone and you can meet them in person.I am sure you will be surprised when you will come to know how much money you can make in this...........

Waiting for your guys to fill my inbox with PMs

Hoping the Mods of this forum don't have any problem with my thread

Thanks
    sandeep

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I'm pretty sure the last time a dealer had a call center do outbound calls to their customers to ensure they were satisfied with their services, Rogers came down on them. There are already call centers that do outbound sales.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I would like to know why you didn't contact the Rogers Head Office instead?

You need to know a lot about business in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by prince11 View Post
    ...I run a call center in India with capacity 150 seats. Actually i need a Roger dealer who need telemarketing services. I tried to contact many dealers but i am unable to reach to the store owner or sales manager...

----------------> What you have to do and what you will get <------------------
    The guy who can fix the deal with any Roger dealer can be our partner and will get commissioner on each sale me make.

Yeah its a tough work to convince anyone but you are in better place than me as i can only contact through email and phone and you can meet them in person.I am sure you will be surprised when you will come to know how much money you can make in this...
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz Z24 View Post
    I would like to know why you didn't contact the Rogers Head Office instead?

You need to know a lot about business in Canada.
    He probably did and got shot down. Now he's after the dealers.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Let me answer your question one by one
    DH ----> Yes there are few call centers who are dialing for outbound sales. I too want to get such opportunity from any dealer.

Fritz Z24 & DH --> The Roger company don't need call center. The dealers of Roger need call center to call the customer and sell their product. And these dealer pay the call center on every sale made.
    And I will share the money with the guy who will introduce me to the Roger dealer

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I know you want to create some business for yourself. However you can't bypass the Head Office and do things the way you want...

There's plenty Call Centers in Canada to handle the Rogers business. And I still try to understand why you want to add a Call Center at the dealers level when Rogers can start any types of program for them.

Also, how can you run a business without being getting in contact with the Head Office?

Quote Originally Posted by prince11 View Post
    ...Fritz Z24 & DH --> The Roger company don't need call center. The dealers of Roger need call center to call the customer and sell their product. And these dealer pay the call center on every sale made. And I will share the money with the guy who will introduce me to the Roger dealer

Fritz Z24...

Sent from my Apple iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Fritz
    The OP wants the dealer to do outbound calling so that the dealer gets the sale instead of Rogers Call Centres getting the sale. He figures dealer level exposure is better...

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    So question is pushing Rogers Dealers going rogue against the Head Office is it a good idea?

Can a 150 employees call center can handle the potential "supposedly" Outbound Sales of an entire
    Rogers Dealers Stores lineup?

Can OP deal with the strict laws of telemarketers industry in Canada?

Many things OP must consider before doing business in Canada...

First step would be a trip in Canada to meet the director of the dealer stores...

Quote Originally Posted by WorldIRC View Post
    Fritz
    The OP wants the dealer to do outbound calling so that the dealer gets the sale instead of Rogers Call Centres getting the sale. He figures dealer level exposure is better...

Fritz Z24...

Sent from my Apple iPhone 4 using Tapatalk