Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: paz2k6 and jayh1982‎

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

paz2k6 and jayh1982‎

First of all both of these usernames paz2k6 are from the same user. I'm almost certain. Both his posts :

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...nlocked-475.00

and

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...b-white-350.00

Follow the same pattern. Low price. You will also notice that both posts are usually 'bumped' to the top of the forum at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if you find the same IP posting for both.

Hi I responded to this ad for a SGS2 Here : http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...nlocked-475.00

I responded to his post about the Samsung Galaxy S II.

When I messaged him regarding payment for the product he said that he did not have a PayPal account. When I asked him if he could open one he said that verification would take a week - which seemed kind of plausible. I asked him how to proceed further and he stated that he would like for me to make a purchase of Diablo 2 credits for him from a website worth only $388.00. Obviously this seemed extremely fishy but later on he opened a PayPal address with the email address [email protected]

Extremely cautious, I asked him for a phone number and some kind of proof of purchase. He provided me with aphone number and texted me from it. His phone number seemed to be working and he now had a PayPal address. For some stupid reason I decided to go through with the transaction late last night.

This morning I messaged him multiple times to get a tracking number but he failed to reply to my text messages. I then tried to call him at the phone number I used to text him but it turns out that it is a free-to-ipod-texting service that only takes texts. I have messaged him multiple times both on Howard Forums and via phone-text but have not received a reply.

He has one positive feedback from a user called jayh1982 - but if you notice, that username's posts look very similar to those of pakz2k6 as I pointed out earlier.

Obviously I've been incredibly stupid, I hope that you will help either resolving this issue and/or taking care that others do not get scammed by this person. If you look at his posts you will notice that they get a crazy amount of views and it is my fear that he is milking other users out of their money as well.

Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Furthermore, I've done some searching and I've found that jayh1982 has defrauded several people already. He/she takes normal images of phone and then photoshops their name into them to make it look like they legitimately possess the product when they don't actually. Here is some proof -

Samsung Galaxy S II Normal Photograph : http://i.imgur.com/1YwPo.png
    Samsung Galaxy S II Photoshop with jayh1982's 'stamp' : http://i.imgur.com/EWqFw.jpg

People at this forum already know that he/she is a scam artist : http://www.topq8.com/showthread.php?t=324925
    [ ignore the large annoying scrollable ad at the top of that link ]

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I also just received an email from this user : ender666666. I enclose the email herein :

Hey someone9,

I noticed your panicked comment on paz2k6's profile page. I'm sorry to say, but I think you've been scammed by him.

I was talking to him all last night about buying his too good to be true SGSII and asked if he'd hold it for me overnight while I thought about it, which he said he had no problem doing.

I messaged him a couple hours ago, and told him that I wasn't comfortable with sending money on a shipping deal, and he replied "oic" and nothing else. If he was legit, and he'd agreed to sell to you, and you did in fact send him money, wouldn't he have replied back to me something like "Sorry, but when I didn't hear from you today, I sold it to someone else"?

If I were you, I'd report it as fraud ASAP and get the thread flagged and closed, and try to recoup your money if at all possible.

I hope I'm wrong and he's legit, for your sake, but it sounds like a scam, now more than ever.

If you need someone to back you up with the moderators to prove a fraud case, let me know.
    If any of the moderators are reading this, please lock the accounts of Jayh1982 AND paz2k6 immediately. They are ripping off people as we speak, right this moment!

Banned both user.

Yes, same IP address for both and they were just leaving feedback to each other from the same scammer.

Will move this to public if you have no objection.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Nope go right ahead! Thank you!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    WARNING paz2k6 is BACK with a new username.

This is the same person in this thread : http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...laxy-S2-475.00

If you notice the picture, the 'note' that he/she has attached with a timestamp and username is clearly photoshopped into the photo. This person always prices the Galaxy S2 at 475, then continues to bump the post up over and over again - trying to lure in as many people into sending him money.

Device(s)
    LG N5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mods have been notified. A couple of us noticed him, too.

Perm banned. Thanks!

Device(s)
    iphone 3g (16g)
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    fantastic, sent him money two days ago.

Moderator HF 38, i assume it was "xenosales" that you banned.
    if anyone can help me with how i should best go about getting my money back please pm me.
    Paid via paypal with CC. have screen grab of his thread hear, and pm's.

Quote Originally Posted by Specter View Post
    fantastic, sent him money two days ago.

Moderator HF 38, i assume it was "xenosales" that you banned.
    if anyone can help me with how i should best go about getting my money back please pm me.
    Paid via paypal with CC. have screen grab of his thread hear, and pm's.

Yes xenosales is also banned.

File a dispute a paypal right away even tho it's probably too late by now.
    If no luck, then try to report that transaction with your credit card company.

Good Luck.

Device(s)
    iphone 3g (16g)
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Done a few days ago. i miss the days of not having thoughts of rage killing decitful muppets.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hi Specter

Upload your screenshots on imgur and write a well structured and detailed account of how the transaction went bad. Also mention my PayPal username: [email protected] and ask them to refer to my own dispute. I have sent them a long list of different email and PayPal accounts that this guy was using. If you structure your email properly and include the screenshots, there's a good chance that you will get your money back. I just received a refund but I sent them a very lengthy email.

Good luck!

Device(s)
    iphone 3g (16g)
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i can't find any way to upload files or add further info to my original file claim. there in the "wait for butt-pirate" to respond phase (as if that should take 9 days).

did you end up getting the full amount back? i had an ebay bid go bad a few years back, and i only got like 70%-80%, back.

Thanks for your help by the way.

This scammer came back using the username Rivals.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...-S2-475.00-obo

Perm. banned.

New user selling expensive phone and stated to live in a city where no many hofoers live in. Not difficult to spot those scammer.
    Buyer should stay alert.

Device(s)
    iphone 3g (16g)
    Carrier(s)
    fido
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    as i side note, i just got my full $$$ back from Paypal. Thanks for all the help and info.

i'm hoping karma comes around and causes bad things for this guy and all others like him in there swim suit area.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast