Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: LG Esteem $379 Samsung Admire $129

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jayy427 View Post
    Great. Typical metro. Always seems to let down their customers one way or another.
    How can you be mad at Metro for pushing back a phone they never even announced? It's not going to be pushed back, and your listening to a bunch of BS, but even if they did, they can. They never said this phone was going to come out to anyone. Users had leaked info on the phone.

Nothing points to the phone being released later than the end of this month. Tell the dealer quit talking out his @$$, and quit complaining about something that didn't come straight from Metro or someone who works direct.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayfabe125 View Post
    How can you be mad at Metro for pushing back a phone they never even announced? It's not going to be pushed back, and your listening to a bunch of BS, but even if they did, they can. They never said this phone was going to come out to anyone. Users had leaked info on the phone.

Nothing points to the phone being released later than the end of this month. Tell the dealer quit talking out his @$$, and quit complaining about something that didn't come straight from Metro or someone who works direct.
    This might be a stupid comment but I wonder if they decide to kill this phone? oh men I can't even imagine that
    someone said before It is too late to change anything on this phone so it will be here soon at least we don't
    have to wait 8 months.

Feedback Score
    Where did you guys get that the release date is the 21st?

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    has anyone tried 2 contact lg and see what they had 2 say about the phone

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    I did

They said "quit bothering us"

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note8
    Carrier(s)
    metroPCS
    Feedback Score
    lol..that sucks

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    really thats rude

damn rich people

Feedback Score
    has anyone stop to think maybe they are taking there time with this phone unlike the samsung indulge was released way to early .. battery life sucks , over heats and turns off .. and I believe the lg esteem will be the same price or just a little bit higher then the samsung indulge being that there is alot of people who love the keyboard on the indulge and the lg esteem doesn't have one so im hoping for it to be the same price or lower

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by latinmazda View Post
    has anyone stop to think maybe they are taking there time with this phone unlike the samsung indulge was released way to early .. battery life sucks , over heats and turns off .. and I believe the lg esteem will be the same price or just a little bit higher then the samsung indulge being that there is alot of people who love the keyboard on the indulge and the lg esteem doesn't have one so im hoping for it to be the same price or lower
    Where are you guys coming from? The Price of the phone is right in the title of the thread. The first post has internal documents showing the price!!!

Here's the skinny for those that don't like reading, or are too lazy to read through and look back.

I can tell you from experience, the phone is the same as the LG Revolution on Verizon, just with Android 2.3 and 4gb internal memory instead of the 16gb.

It will be $379
    1ghz Snapdragon processor
    512 ram
    4.3" Screen
    Comes with Iron Man 2
    5mp rear camera with flash
    1.3mp front facing camera
    Mini HDMI out
    720p video recording
    LTE ready
    Will have a future tethering application (for an additional price)
    VOLTE ready
    Battery life is same as Indulge

Speaking of that, the battery is interchangeable with the Revolution (vs910 metro's model number is ms910) and I will be picking up one of these bad boys since i don't want to make my phone huge, or have a lump sticking out http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...evolution.html You can get 7% off the price using code FACEBOOKSPECIAL

Oh, and it comes out the end of this month, which means sometime between the 21st and the 30th.

Feedback Score
    Where are you guys coming from? The Price of the phone is right in the title of the thread. The first post has internal documents showing the price!!!

Here's the skinny for those that don't like reading, or are too lazy to read through and look back.

I can tell you from experience, the phone is the same as the LG Revolution on Verizon, just with Android 2.3 and 4gb internal memory instead of the 16gb.

It will be $379
    1ghz Snapdragon processor
    512 ram
    4.3" Screen
    Comes with Iron Man 2
    5mp rear camera with flash
    1.3mp front facing camera
    Mini HDMI out
    720p video recording
    LTE ready
    Will have a future tethering application (for an additional price)
    VOLTE ready
    Battery life is same as Indulge

Speaking of that, the battery is interchangeable with the Revolution (vs910 metro's model number is ms910) and I will be picking up one of these bad boys since i don't want to make my phone huge, or have a lump sticking out http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com...evolution.html You can get 7% off the price using code FACEBOOKSPECIAL

Oh, and it comes out the end of this month, which means sometime between the 21st and the 30th.
    Thanks again and again lol for those don't like to go back and read

Feedback Score

Cool

whoa whoa whoa whoa simmer down just because your showing a document showing the price doesn't mean thats what the final price is going to be and that doesn't meant that they won't change anything about the phone thats why they have people test them to see what they can improve

Feedback Score
    and the tethering is a option thats going to be on the phone already and it will void your warranty according to the metropcs corporate guy I spoke with and he was in town to do training and thats all im saying

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by latinmazda View Post
    whoa whoa whoa whoa simmer down just because your showing a document showing the price doesn't mean thats what the final price is going to be and that doesn't meant that they won't change anything about the phone thats why they have people test them to see what they can improve
    I'm telling you, the phone is final. I guarantee it. Believe what you will, I'm just giving the correct info to all others here. And the tethering will not void your warranty, unless you use a 3rd party application to tether. Metro will have their own app.

How do I know? Well... I know

Feedback Score
    I'm telling you, the phone is final. I guarantee it. Believe what you will, I'm just giving the correct info to all others here. And the tethering will not void your warranty, unless you use a 3rd party application to tether. Metro will have their own app.

How do I know? Well... I know
    ^ I co sign this information.

Rooting does jailbreak your warranty.

Carrier(s)
    Tmobile
    Feedback Score
    since I haven't found an otterbox for it, this looks like the toughest case we could order for it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Case-Mate-LG...item19c7fae071
    HITMAN OF THE METRO MAFIA

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast