Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Scammed by Pana !

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)

Scammed by Pana !

Bought a 9900 off him and never received. I read his feedback and it seemed good. So I assumed sending him an EMT would be safe. Guess I was wrong. Told me he was going to ship it with expresspost. He ends up shipping it with regular mail with no insurance. I know mail can be slow sometimes, but from MTL to the GTA 4 business days ? Come on. Then tells me that he would only refund me when he gets his phone back. How is that ever going to happen if he didn't ship one out to begin with. Stay away from him ... Pana (Cliff Wilson)

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I know this might be a long shot, but is there anyway I can get my money back ? I really hate to be out $450 just like that.

I think regular shipping does includes a tracking number well. Did you ask for a tracking number or even a mail out reciept from Canada Post?

Prior finalizing the transaction, did he mention $450 shipped with Expresspost?

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator HF 38 View Post
    I think regular shipping does includes a tracking number well. Did you ask for a tracking number or even a mail out reciept from Canada Post?

Prior finalizing the transaction, did he mention $450 shipped with Expresspost?
    I asked him for a tracking number the next day when he said he would ship. That's when he told me that we just mailed it out with regular mail. Yes, he told me prior to me sending him payment that the 450 included xpresspost shipping.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    When he told me he shipped it out with regular mail, I then asked him if he bought insurance at least. And his answer was no.

If he said includes express shipping, then he needs to to provide you a tracking number and I believe regular mail does have a tracing number as well, go ask for one.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    If he said includes express shipping, then he needs to to provide you a tracking number and I believe regular mail does have a tracing number as well, go ask for one.
    I have, he said there isn't one

If he said he shipped, but there is no tracking and no proof of shipping receipt. Even the package is lost, he is fully responsible for it.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    If he said he shipped, but there is no tracking and no proof of shipping receipt. Even the package is lost, he is fully responsible for it.
    I believe that too. But he doesn't. He even left me negative feedback right after I did for him.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    What Can I do now ?

Let me PM him.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Let me PM him.
    Thanks mod !

He said 450 does not includes expresspost, he ask $25 more for it + insurance and you didn't add that, so he mail it regular mail. Is it true?

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    I have the pm. Do u want me to foward it to u mod or post the message here ?

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Originally Posted by pana
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)

Go to you bank on line and go to email money transfer enter my email address and enter amount of funds to send then create a question then create an answer to your question. Send me the answer to the question then send funds. Before I can receive funds I must answer the question. Very easy to do. $450 includes xpresspost shipping to GTA

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast