Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: Scammed by Pana !

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Dont try to threaten me on the internet you e-thug. Anytime you want to meet.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    945
    Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    We really enjoyed the exotic supper and tropical drinks last night with your $450. Thank-you!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Dont try to threaten me on the internet you e-thug. Anytime you want to meet.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    2,644
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    0
    This Fraud forum is useless. Moderators are not doing anything at all?

    It's so clear that Pana is trying to pull a quick one against someone - No tracking, contradicting facts, threatening, childish comments. Shipping from MTL to GTA should take no longer than 2- 4 business days, max. Pana accusing OP for "not giving him time to resolve the issue"? Anyone that knows how to read English should be able to tell.

    This should be escalated to local police. There are tons of information out there with this guy - EMT bank/account, Moderator/Admin should be able to provide logon time and IPs, etc. I know a few people that had dealt with him locally before, going to try to see if I can get his phone number and address. This information can be cross matched with the bank account information with the police. Whether it's worth the criminal record for $450, i'll leave it to Pana to decide.

    Red alarms lit up left right and center when he said there are no tracking and receipt - ALL parcels from CP comes with tracking: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers...nd/parcels.jsf

    In the worst case if the parcel is lost, it's covered by standard $100 insurance. Why is Pana not trying to help the buyer? Did anyone even bothered to help the OP out?

    This is truly disgusting when this thread is left unattended because Pana has "over 50 positive feedbacks". 50 feedbacks over 9 years membershop is NOTHING, it takes one negative to screw it all up.

    PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR THE GUY MODS.
    HF Feedback (Trading Since 2002)

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    778
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Sanyo Taho , Novatel 4620 MiFi
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Well Said. And then he physically threatens the OP . Even the threat of violence can result with being charged and a conviction of Assault.
    Quote Originally Posted by cy88 View Post
    This Fraud forum is useless. Moderators are not doing anything at all?

    It's so clear that Pana is trying to pull a quick one against someone - No tracking, contradicting facts, threatening, childish comments. Shipping from MTL to GTA should take no longer than 2- 4 business days, max. Pana accusing OP for "not giving him time to resolve the issue"? Anyone that knows how to read English should be able to tell.

    This should be escalated to local police. There are tons of information out there with this guy - EMT bank/account, Moderator/Admin should be able to provide logon time and IPs, etc. I know a few people that had dealt with him locally before, going to try to see if I can get his phone number and address. This information can be cross matched with the bank account information with the police. Whether it's worth the criminal record for $450, i'll leave it to Pana to decide.

    Red alarms lit up left right and center when he said there are no tracking and receipt - ALL parcels from CP comes with tracking: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers...nd/parcels.jsf

    In the worst case if the parcel is lost, it's covered by standard $100 insurance. Why is Pana not trying to help the buyer? Did anyone even bothered to help the OP out?

    This is truly disgusting when this thread is left unattended because Pana has "over 50 positive feedbacks". 50 feedbacks over 9 years membershop is NOTHING, it takes one negative to screw it all up.

    PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR THE GUY MODS.
    Check us out In Marketplace Forums For Howard Forums only deals
    WWW.MaximumSignal.Net
    WWW.MaximumSignal.Ca for Canadians
    Cellular Reception Solutions

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Thanks for the help guys

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    778
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Sanyo Taho , Novatel 4620 MiFi
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    I did not do anything , just voiced my opinion and stated my observations of the situation . Just hope Howard and the mods here can make the situation work out for you . In the future protect yourself !!! only use paypal or a credit card so you have recourse if there is a problem . If a merchant or vendor will not accept them , move on !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Thanks for the help guys

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    389
    Device(s)
    Google Pixel
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    0
    I just read this thread and was wondering if the issue was resolved. Sorta sad that people actually scam on these forums.

    Hope you get your money back :S

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiax View Post
    I just read this thread and was wondering if the issue was resolved. Sorta sad that people actually scam on these forums.

    Hope you get your money back :S
    Not a chance. He just got banned.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    389
    Device(s)
    Google Pixel
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    0
    Can't your bank help as this was theft?

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,955
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiax View Post
    Can't your bank help as this was theft?
    It is EMT payment, once the payment is accepted and deposited by the other party, there is nothing you or the bank can do with it.

    I used to deal with pana a lot in the past, he shipped me stuff to Tor as well, sad to turn out like this.
    SKY LAI's Feedbacks (157)

    PAYPAL: Canadian - Verified - Premier (33)

    Phone History: WAY Too long to list....

    FS: Rogers/Fido Simcard - 8$CAD shipped.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    455
    Feedback Score
    0
    I hope this dude gets caught and ends up some dudes ***** in jail. Postal Fraud = not cool....
    My HTC Moguls's speed test signal with Cricket EVDO Tests in 2007.
    Cricket throttles their network and I only get 300k now

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    29
    Feedback Score
    0
    yep pana is scammer. refund Willy back his money! you said it includes xpress post!

    do not deal with pana

    Sent from my ADR6300 using HowardForums

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. Need some Help!! I might be getting scammed!
    By bholloway in forum General Mobile Questions and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:13 AM
  2. pana
    By carsmovies in forum Buy/Sell/Trade Member Feedback
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 10:05 PM
  3. Scammed?
    By yaguang in forum Rogers/Fido/Chat-r
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 01:21 AM
  4. I was scammed on CL, any help?
    By fetoma in forum Feature Phones
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 06:31 PM
  5. HELP - Am I being scammed by LG or what?!?
    By TheUncleBob in forum LG
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks