Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Scammed by Pana !

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Dont try to threaten me on the internet you e-thug. Anytime you want to meet.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    We really enjoyed the exotic supper and tropical drinks last night with your $450. Thank-you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Dont try to threaten me on the internet you e-thug. Anytime you want to meet.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    This Fraud forum is useless. Moderators are not doing anything at all?

It's so clear that Pana is trying to pull a quick one against someone - No tracking, contradicting facts, threatening, childish comments. Shipping from MTL to GTA should take no longer than 2- 4 business days, max. Pana accusing OP for "not giving him time to resolve the issue"? Anyone that knows how to read English should be able to tell.

This should be escalated to local police. There are tons of information out there with this guy - EMT bank/account, Moderator/Admin should be able to provide logon time and IPs, etc. I know a few people that had dealt with him locally before, going to try to see if I can get his phone number and address. This information can be cross matched with the bank account information with the police. Whether it's worth the criminal record for $450, i'll leave it to Pana to decide.

Red alarms lit up left right and center when he said there are no tracking and receipt - ALL parcels from CP comes with tracking: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers...nd/parcels.jsf

In the worst case if the parcel is lost, it's covered by standard $100 insurance. Why is Pana not trying to help the buyer? Did anyone even bothered to help the OP out?

This is truly disgusting when this thread is left unattended because Pana has "over 50 positive feedbacks". 50 feedbacks over 9 years membershop is NOTHING, it takes one negative to screw it all up.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR THE GUY MODS.
    HF Feedback (Trading Since 2002)

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Sanyo Taho , Novatel 4620 MiFi
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well Said. And then he physically threatens the OP . Even the threat of violence can result with being charged and a conviction of Assault.
    Quote Originally Posted by cy88 View Post
    This Fraud forum is useless. Moderators are not doing anything at all?

It's so clear that Pana is trying to pull a quick one against someone - No tracking, contradicting facts, threatening, childish comments. Shipping from MTL to GTA should take no longer than 2- 4 business days, max. Pana accusing OP for "not giving him time to resolve the issue"? Anyone that knows how to read English should be able to tell.

This should be escalated to local police. There are tons of information out there with this guy - EMT bank/account, Moderator/Admin should be able to provide logon time and IPs, etc. I know a few people that had dealt with him locally before, going to try to see if I can get his phone number and address. This information can be cross matched with the bank account information with the police. Whether it's worth the criminal record for $450, i'll leave it to Pana to decide.

Red alarms lit up left right and center when he said there are no tracking and receipt - ALL parcels from CP comes with tracking: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers...nd/parcels.jsf

In the worst case if the parcel is lost, it's covered by standard $100 insurance. Why is Pana not trying to help the buyer? Did anyone even bothered to help the OP out?

This is truly disgusting when this thread is left unattended because Pana has "over 50 positive feedbacks". 50 feedbacks over 9 years membershop is NOTHING, it takes one negative to screw it all up.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR THE GUY MODS.
    Check us out In Marketplace Forums For Howard Forums only deals
    WWW.MaximumSignal.Net
    WWW.MaximumSignal.Ca for Canadians
    Cellular Reception Solutions

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Thanks for the help guys

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Sanyo Taho , Novatel 4620 MiFi
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I did not do anything , just voiced my opinion and stated my observations of the situation . Just hope Howard and the mods here can make the situation work out for you . In the future protect yourself !!! only use paypal or a credit card so you have recourse if there is a problem . If a merchant or vendor will not accept them , move on !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    Thanks for the help guys

Device(s)
    Google Pixel
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    I just read this thread and was wondering if the issue was resolved. Sorta sad that people actually scam on these forums.

Hope you get your money back :S

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiax View Post
    I just read this thread and was wondering if the issue was resolved. Sorta sad that people actually scam on these forums.

Hope you get your money back :S
    Not a chance. He just got banned.

Device(s)
    Google Pixel
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Can't your bank help as this was theft?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9
    Carrier(s)
    TELUS
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtiax View Post
    Can't your bank help as this was theft?
    It is EMT payment, once the payment is accepted and deposited by the other party, there is nothing you or the bank can do with it.

I used to deal with pana a lot in the past, he shipped me stuff to Tor as well, sad to turn out like this.
    SKY LAI's Feedbacks (157)

PAYPAL: Canadian - Verified - Premier (33)

Phone History: WAY Too long to list....

FS: Rogers/Fido Simcard - 8$CAD shipped.

Feedback Score
    I hope this dude gets caught and ends up some dudes ***** in jail. Postal Fraud = not cool....
    My HTC Moguls's speed test signal with Cricket EVDO Tests in 2007.
    Cricket throttles their network and I only get 300k now

Feedback Score
    yep pana is scammer. refund Willy back his money! you said it includes xpress post!

do not deal with pana

Sent from my ADR6300 using HowardForums

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4