Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: LG Esteem Hands On?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0

    LG Esteem Hands On?

    Hello to all! My name is mtmichaelson and I am a developer for the LG Revolution for Verizon (aka LG Bryce). I am wanting to get a system dump from the Esteem whenever someone has their hands on one and can help. I will be trying to port Gingerbread over to the Revo, but in turn will be porting all of my mods to the Esteem if anyone wants them. If you can be of assistance, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    208
    Device(s)
    Huawei M835
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mtmichaelson View Post
    Hello to all! My name is mtmichaelson and I am a developer for the LG Revolution for Verizon (aka LG Bryce). I am wanting to get a system dump from the Esteem whenever someone has their hands on one and can help. I will be trying to port Gingerbread over to the Revo, but in turn will be porting all of my mods to the Esteem if anyone wants them. If you can be of assistance, it would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!!!
    Send me a PM, I got what you want.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks so much! Just sent you a pm!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    346
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MikesTooLz View Post
    Send me a PM, I got what you want.
    Jajaja that's a good one Mike remember the Dump :-) you know what I mean lol

    Sent from my SCH-R910 using HowardForums

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    208
    Device(s)
    Huawei M835
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by leakforyou View Post
    Jajaja that's a good one Mike remember the Dump :-) you know what I mean lol
    Yeah
    I think its going to prove to be real useful.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks guys! If anyone happens to have the boot.img I could really use it please. If not, when the phone is released if someone can get it for me that would be awesome! Thanks!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mtmichaelson View Post
    Thanks guys! If anyone happens to have the boot.img I could really use it please. If not, when the phone is released if someone can get it for me that would be awesome! Thanks!
    Back to the top for release day!

    Sent from my VS910 4G using HowardForums

Similar Threads

  1. LG Esteem $379 Samsung Admire $129
    By llllBULLSEYE in forum MetroPCS
    Replies: 302
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:08 PM
  2. LG ESTEEM now on MetroPCS website!!!
    By MikesTooLz in forum MetroPCS Android Lounge
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. LG Esteem New Information
    By Ak Virani in forum MetroPCS Android Lounge
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 12:55 PM
  4. LG esteem/bryce in 2 weeks?
    By joshuaH22a in forum MetroPCS
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 10:58 AM
  5. Self Esteem Test
    By AntonisCy in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 12:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks