Thread: National Reservation System

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

National Reservation System

Having worked every iPhone launch I am wondering how employees feel about the National Reservation System. I know in past years some stores have had waiting lists however this upsets customers who are ready to buy it, and those who are not able to get in the same day they are called are also upset. It was also frowned upon and caused several issues with limited stock. I guess we will have to wait and see, how timely these shipments are. One nice thing is that we still do the activation, upgrade, or outright in-store regardless if they are adding data. However these customers who want to have it first will still have to wait in line like everyone else on Friday ... Also has anyone received any reserved iPhone 4S yet or just the regular stock? NRS should be coming in today to satisfy existing customers.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Our store didn't get any iphones from NRS. And we will be selling iphones to all customers regardless if it's hup, outright purchase. We also don't put phones on hold.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    We never received our NRS shipment either. I had a few customers call in who wanted to know if we had theirs because it's been IN PROGRESS for 5-6 days. I know that the local dealership can see how many they're getting that are reserved however we haven't found out how to track them yet. Supposedly customers get a tracking # once it's been shipped by email. All we have been able to tell them is that we don't have their reserved device, and to come in tomorrow morning and we can use our store stock. The NRS does not promise priority but does hold the device for 21 days for those who don't want to deal with the line-ups and system issues on launch day.