Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Win an unlocked iPhone 4S in our "I want an iPhone 5" contest!

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Article: Win an unlocked iPhone 4s in our "I want an iPhone 5" contest!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I really only want two things in the iPhone 5 that aren't in the iPhone 4S, LTE and a microSD slot.

Device(s)
    Xperia S
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    4" screen, 12mp camera, Flash support, and the ability to choose your own gestures to access different apps, or settings.

Feedback Score
    I still want "quiet time" settings to mute sounds/etc for incoming calls/text!

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    For the next iphone i would like to see the following: Flash support stronger built quality i.e. screen will not break so easy buy dropping it expandable memory unlocked - carriers not allowed to lock the phone comes with an upgraded earphone i.e. like in-ear earphones

Feedback Score
    i want flash support, widget capabilities, bigger screen i.e. 4.3" is perfect for me and thinner design!

Device(s)
    Droid
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    LTE, 4" screen, Flash, removable battery, Micro usb jack for charging

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I want LTE and a bigger screen.

Feedback Score
    I want the next iphone to have LTE,5 Inch Screen Adobe FlashRemovable Battery And a Micro SD card slot!

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Removable battery and microsd slot. The premium Apple charges for more space is just ridiculous given how cheap good microsds card.

Feedback Score
    I would like LTE and a bigger screen (4.3 ") I like taking pictures so I'd also want a higher megapixel camera with more functions available on high end digital cameras. More customizability would also be nice, ex. to be able to change the theme.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+, iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I would like LTE, 3.7" (but no larger than 4") screen, SD slot, ability to customizemore without having to jailbreak, and better earbuds and yes I'd be willing to pay a little more.

Feedback Score
    The next iPhone: Should definitely be available in more than just black and white, even tho it looks good in it....Give it a silver or chrome finish look!.....It also really needs to be faster, I mean the current A5 dual core is speedy, but c'mon it's gotta be cutting edge, quad core!.....Make it so Siri works (properly) for Canadian users......Make this new iPhone more functional for "new" users to Apple - not just the Apple plug, but make it feel like a different device so new users can easily integrate to it!...Apple is know for its iOS, why change it. But always upgrade the graphics in it........Make the next iPhone compatible for ALL network carriers - LTE and 4G is the newest things...give it the GSM and CDMA functionality as well, make it a true winner for ALL carriers....Apple give it all you can! - The screen is a decent size, bump it atleast another full inch to 4.5 or 4.7, widescreen of course.....Autofocus camera is good, 10mp or higher camera is what would put this camera ahead of others! This would make people want to buy it, and why would they need another camera for anything else! Apple, camera + music + video + phone...equals why buy any other equipment......The glass display is wicked, but what can be used that doesn't smash so easily!There's just my two cents...

Feedback Score
    HMM, a 4.1 flexible AMOLED with gorilla glass lol, quad core cpu at 1.6 Ghz, with 14mp camera lens with holographic display imaging and built in robotic arms for the times i want it to give me a back massage and sandwich making.

Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    I would like to see flash support, and a bigger screen

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast