Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Purchased Galaxy S2 from JJBradford and haven't received phone or email responses.

Device(s)
    Motorola Atrix 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

Purchased Galaxy S2 from JJBradford and haven't received phone or email responses.

I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S2 from JJBradford on Sunday October 16 and paid immediately. He was very responsive whenI told him I was interested and we sent messages back and forth very quickly. So I sent him the money through paypal. No problems. He received it. That was that.

Come Monday I ask if he shipped the item and if he could provide tracking information for me. He said he would the next day on Tuesday. So I email him on Tuesday asking if he has the tracking info and he said he was going to ship out after work on Tuesday and send me tracking info on Wednesday. Wednesday comes and nothing. No email. He also does not receive messages on hofo anymore. I guess he turned it off? So I email him Thursday asking if he has tracking info. Nothing. I email him today, Friday, nothing.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...NEW?highlight=

That is the thread from which I bought the phone. Notice how I purchased the phone on Sunday and he still bumped the thread twice. So I asked him about that and here is what was exchanged between the two of us on October 17th via hofo private message

"Hey I see you bumped the thread up again.

Do you have more for sale?

Have you shipped it out yet?
    i have 4x for sale. " That is what I said.

This is what he replied:

"i also have

12x blackberry bold 9900's
    4x iphone 4s's
    11x iphone 4s

and many other phones

im shipping either today after work if i make it or for sure tomorrow sir"

He also said in an email that he would be sending me a Blackberry Dock connector and a 16gb card. Awfully generous and strange at the same time. A blackberry dock connector for a samsung galaxy s2? Are they even compatible?

Anyways. Maybe I'm freaking out. But I just hate being ignored especially when I sent $350 in a very quick manner and for him to to not respond to emails regarding a purchase. I don't like it. I have not yet opened a dispute on paypal as I am waiting til tomorrow to see if it comes in even though in the thread it clearly states it will be here by friday. It says he is in California as am I. I know packages can get held up and stuff. But I just really want a tracking number to see that he has actually sent me a package. Maybe one of the mods can look into this for me? I'd appreciate it.

Let me know if there's anything else you guys need.
    weazy

I banned this member few days ago. Sadly to say, you got scammed, go dispute on your Paypal now!

He is a brand new member registered just last month with no feedback. We warn members not to deal with newbie and many still do and taking the loss.

Again, file a dispute with PP right away, if not luck, try with your credit card company if you paid using credit card on paypal.
    Good Luck.

Also registered under username onimusu & PhonesalesUS

Device(s)
    IPhone 8GB
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    He got me for some $ also. His pay pal e-mail is linked to Callan Smith.

Device(s)
    Samsung Captivate, HTC Tilt 2(Energy ROM), Samsung Jack
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    PhonesalesUS has a number of phones for sale in the classified...I nearly bought one til searching the username brought me to this thread.
    Cingular Family Talk SuperHome Plan- Switched the first day GSM came out in my hometown, will NEVER be beat. Especially for $39.99
    1000 Rollover Minutes,Free Nights & Weekends,Free Mobile to Mobile,$9.99 Add a Line, $30 family text, $10 family data.

Device(s)
    IPhone 8GB
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Here he is again , Another post from another site linked to his HoFo ad.
    http://elsyrowden.typepad.com/blog/2...-unlocked.html
    found it through Google . Be careful this person is active and looking to scam people.

Device(s)
    LG N5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Topsales View Post
    Banned.

C'mon people. Brand new member joing the forums to sell an high end phone. Don't fall in these traps.

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6+
    Carrier(s)
    rogers
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to hear about anyone falling prey to those scums. But you should remember if the deal looks too good it is a scam. Why would someone be selling a bunch of phones that are hard to get below retail?

Came back as steve_jones, selling a new Iphone 4S for $400.

Device(s)
    Motorola Atrix 4G
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hey everyone, so the issue was finally resolved and I got my money back from PayPal. Close call.

With that said, I've learned my lesson. Thanks to everyone here for posting and helping out. I appreciate it all very, very much.

I hope no one else gets scammed by this guy or by anyone for that matter. Not a good feeling.

Thanks again!

Good to hear, but you are very lucky to get the money back from PP. Not many people got scam can get their $ back, PP not always able to refund your money.

The scammer is still active, so be very aware when you do any transactions online.

Good to hear, but you are very lucky to get the money back from PP. Not many people got scam can get their $ back, PP not always able to refund your money.

The scammer is still active, so be very aware when you do any transactions online.

Device(s)
    HTC One X White (dual-core)
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    i was also scammed. he wanted to buy a phone from me instead of the other way around, seemed very friendly at first and we worked it out that he had a phone i was looking for, so we were to trade. i have pictures of my phone before it was sent out, as well as his address and email, JJbradford, and going under the name jayne hu. i sent the phone out, the same day he "sent" his out, i never recieved anything in return, and he continued to say "why should i pay to send back a phone that doesnt work" when it worked fine when i mailed it.
    he was going to pay 400 for my phone, a NTT DoCoMo SH-01C that i originally purchased from Xerox678, but since it ended up being a trade, i couldnt go through paypal. any suggestions on what i can do? he lives only 7 hours from me, but thats a little to far to go.

Feedback Score
    I think I just got scammed by th same guy. He's going bythe name x-rotuck now. I answered his iPhone 4s ad.
    E-mail is [email protected] and his paypal is: allan ferisie ([email protected])

Would you agree?
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1742882-Iphone-4s-32gb-amp-black

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast