Thread: Evo 3D on ntelos

Feedback Score

Evo 3D on ntelos

anyone able to enlighten me on how to get data and mms on evo 3d with ntelos

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I apologize, but the Evo 3D is not an nTelos phone, so it is not possible to activate with nTelos and use any data services including internet and mms.
    Marta J. Eukers
    nTelos Customer Care

Become a Fan of nTelos Wireless on Facebook! Follow nTelos_Wireless on Twitter.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the reply Marta, but I'm sorry to inform you that your statement isn't exactly true. The evo 4g isn't an ntelos phone either but the one that i am using has full data along with talk, text, mms on ntelos. Furthermore, I have seen in first person a 3d on the ntelos with that as well. But again thanks for writing back, I appreciate your effort.

Feedback Score
    Email me at [email protected] ill give u a full solution in how to do it

Sent from my EVO3D using Ntelos

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by customerfirst4u View Post
    I apologize, but the Evo 3D is not an nTelos phone, so it is not possible to activate with nTelos and use any data services including internet and mms.
    Why is it that you nTelos cust service reps constantly lie to people, I was told the same crap about my Verizon Blackberry Tour "It's not Compatible" YA OK!!!! Flashed it myself and brought it to a dealer....GUESS WHAT WORKS JUST FINE???????? Android is no different. Manual setup is all it takes.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by antjmon View Post
    Thanks for the reply Marta, but I'm sorry to inform you that your statement isn't exactly true. The evo 4g isn't an ntelos phone either but the one that i am using has full data along with talk, text, mms on ntelos. Furthermore, I have seen in first person a 3d on the ntelos with that as well. But again thanks for writing back, I appreciate your effort.
    Isn't it awesome how they have no issue flashing a reg phone, but once it comes to a smartphone there always "incompatible". Gotta love nTelos, always pushing the sales lies. You'd think for a small regional provider they'd have the common sense to realize if they'd just activate phones of the people who are trying to give them money every month.....they'd have more customers!

Feedback Score
    I get the feeling that quite a few reps are simply just believing what they have been told, nonetheless I've got data and such working on my 3D...so once again it is possible.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Ive helped at least 4 people get their EVO 3d's up and going.

Feedback Score
    can anyone help me with a evo 4g?