Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: PC Mobile unlimited data!?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,839
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo View Post
    Expired? For how long? IF it is not cancelled you can just refill and get back in the action. I think I had a lapse for a couple of days and nothing bad happened. Sorry to hear that.
    It was a while ago. It's good and dead. I called and harassed them for a couple days to beg them to get it back but it was a no go. Not the end of the world but still kicking myself.
    Unlocked iPhone XS Max 256GB, Unlocked JetBlack 128GB iPhone 7Plus, Unlocked 64GB iPhone 6, unlocked 32GB iPhone 5 (AWS), unlocked 16GB iPhone 4
    $60/10GB Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited international messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    178
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile Canada
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortissimo View Post
    I will not deal with someone who just joined yesterday, nothing personal.
    lol, this is just standard practice unfortunately for new people they have to end up going the extra mile first lol.
    roaming...

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,293
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo (03/2015-present)
    Feedback Score
    0
    It's called JPG spam. I am not sure *why* it happens or what purpose it serves, but there appear to be bots who post plausible bits of text on forums along with random spam JPG links. So if you see a new member post an odd suspicious message like that, click reply with quote and see if there is an image link. If so, report the post as spam.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,839
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmstlist View Post
    It's called JPG spam. I am not sure *why* it happens or what purpose it serves, but there appear to be bots who post plausible bits of text on forums along with random spam JPG links. So if you see a new member post an odd suspicious message like that, click reply with quote and see if there is an image link. If so, report the post as spam.
    Yup, spambots. This one happened to copy/paste the last sentence from the OP. At least it managed to be intelligible this time. Often the randomness of what they copy is pretty funny.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    178
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile Canada
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ceredon View Post
    Yup, spambots. This one happened to copy/paste the last sentence from the OP. At least it managed to be intelligible this time. Often the randomness of what they copy is pretty funny.
    what are you guys talking about O.o did I reply to a spambot by mistake?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,839
    Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sengook View Post
    what are you guys talking about O.o did I reply to a spambot by mistake?
    No, fortissimo did. You replied to his response.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Black Hole
    Posts
    3,922
    Carrier(s)
    Chat-r; PC Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    Re: PC Mobile unlimited data!?

    HA HA, I'm so gullible ;-)

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using HowardForums
    No longer on a leash by Fido

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Similar Threads

  1. Unlimited Data Plan on AT&T & T-Mobile
    By Zythyr in forum AT&T Prepaid (formerly GoPhone)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 04:59 AM
  2. Virgin Mobile $40 Unlimited Data
    By Liquidxt in forum Sprint
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:39 PM
  3. Solo WIND Mobile $35 Unlimited Data Vs. Solo Mobile $30 Unlimited Data
    By Lalo2001 in forum Bell/Virgin/Lucky/Solo
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 02:48 PM
  4. HSPA: Unlimited Mobile Browsing vs Data?
    By maddog497 in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 07:21 PM
  5. Will Virgin Mobile ever get unlimited data?
    By charlie09 in forum Virgin Mobile USA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 11:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks