Thread: iPhone 4S photo's disappeared

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

iPhone 4S photo's disappeared

Today my phones photos (camera roll) just disappeared. When I take pictures they don't go into my camera roll. I had a photo album and the camera roll with about 11 pics in my camera roll and 400 in my photos that I transfered from my android. All of a sudden when I click on the photo icon it attempts to open it but kicks me right out. I just purchased this phone 3 days ago. WTH? Is this a known issued on the 4S?

Device(s)
    Galaxy SIII, iPhone 4s Black 64GB (wife's phone)
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    did you try to just turn off the phone (long press on the power button and slide to power off) and turn it back on after that?

I don't think it's a known issue... I only had this problem one time with my iPhone 4 a long time ago... but after a reboot, it's was fine.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Yup, do a hard reset and see if that fixes it. If not restore the OS.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I had this problem numerous times on my iPhone 4 (not yet with my iPhone 4S) where it wasn't exactly gone, but for whatever reason, the default location of it was actually up behind the grey "albums" banner. Going back to the home screen, then double tapping the Home Button to bring up the app tray and closing the Picture app, then open up the Picture app again and it works fine.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S
    Carrier(s)
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Good point, I've seen that too. Force-quitting the Photos app and re-launching it does fix it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Howmander View Post
    I had this problem numerous times on my iPhone 4 (not yet with my iPhone 4S) where it wasn't exactly gone, but for whatever reason, the default location of it was actually up behind the grey "albums" banner. Going back to the home screen, then double tapping the Home Button to bring up the app tray and closing the Picture app, then open up the Picture app again and it works fine.
    Yup, I saw that many times under iOS 4.x. Haven't yet on 5 and let's hope it stays that way.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Photography, in the other side, is a sensitive art. Almost everybody with a electronic camera can make a picture. They can even call themselves photography lovers, after several number of of pictures taken. However, getting a amazing, natural picture is challenging.