Thread: New to rogers plus. sales central/neo so confusing!

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

New to rogers plus. sales central/neo so confusing!

Hello, I recently got hired at rogers plus (around 2 weeks) and find sales central/neo confusing

For example today I had a customer come in with a retention plan that wanted to add another line and I got confused and called another associate

does anyone have any tricks / suggestions as to how I become good? I also noticed that the systems are frequently slow and/or down alot and we have to call dig

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by primusnexus View Post
    Hello, I recently got hired at rogers plus (around 2 weeks) and find sales central/neo confusing

For example today I had a customer come in with a retention plan that wanted to add another line and I got confused and called another associate

does anyone have any tricks / suggestions as to how I become good? I also noticed that the systems are frequently slow and/or down alot and we have to call dig
    It comes with experience. At the end of an activation or hardware upgrade you can save your transaction with a l- before the filename. Once you log into Neo, there should be a Sales Central button where you can import. If you work in an entertainment store, you will get more NEO experience renting movies, games, etc. I would review fasttracks on Sales Central as there is no way to become good. It is just about knowing where stuff is in Sales Central and Retailweb. While it's not advocated you can log into SC from home without accessing accounts. The sitemap link I also find helps as it shows everything at once if you're not sure where something is.

As far as retention plans I do not touch them or recommend new plans as in-market plans are usually quite a bit more unless they want my10. Also credits aren't supposed to be transferrable anymore. If someone wants the same retention plan as they currently have I tell them that it's not possible but that they might be able to negotiate after 6 months. You'll find that in general Retentions today isn't nearly as generous as they used to be. I just focus on current promotions and savings, along with our Handset Protection Guarantee, LTE devices and my10 plans. I think the biggest thing is product knowledge, and sounding confident in what you're saying.

Device(s)
    iPhone IVS | 9900 B0ldTouchDizzle
    Carrier(s)
    The one who pays me to use their service
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    ...Also credits aren't supposed to be transferrable anymore. If someone wants the same retention plan as they currently have I tell them that it's not possible but that they might be able to negotiate after 6 months.....
    Are you saying that in past, you (in a store) would copy over the entire plan with the credits??? You've read directives that you aren't to do this anymore?
    300 @ 5pm●5K SMS●Auto Roadside●Unlim Inc●1000LD●R2RLD●VP●6Gb LTDizzle+credits = <$36
    34+|0|0 119+|0|0

Factory Unlocked 5White32gb, GNote2x2, 9900 LNIB Retired, GS3 for Mobi
    i7 920 @ 2.67GHz 9Gb DDR3
    My Wireless LD FAQ., READ IT!!!
    The Jawbone I, photo-review
    Maybe it's time to update this....nahhhhh

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by bubble.tea View Post
    Are you saying that in past, you (in a store) would copy over the entire plan with the credits??? You've read directives that you aren't to do this anymore?
    Sorry I don't think it was ever possible from retail. I remember a long time ago stores could call in and negotiate for customers. If people want retention plans for new activations I just tell them it's not possible at retail. I don't remember any directives. Some of the promotions / plans available however are almost as good as if not better.