Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How can i recover my Data Connection? - LG Esteem

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S 3
    Carrier(s)
    mertoPCS
    Feedback Score
    The APN setting IS Data enabled in Mobile network settings, and all it needs is a check in the box to restore 4G! Google it.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nailzer View Post
    The APN setting IS Data enabled in Mobile network settings, and all it needs is a check in the box to restore 4G! Google it.
    Trust me bro, i clicked that on and off so many times to see if it solved the problem, that the check box almost disappeared (Exaggeration). Now, you could always try this app yourself, and once it fracks up your data connection settings, try to solve it with a simple toggle of the checkbox you just mentioned. After a few days of no internet connection, when you tire of checking/unchecking the Data enabled Mobile network box, I recommend a simple Factory Reset. Cheers ;-)

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S 3
    Carrier(s)
    mertoPCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Speeds_03 View Post
    Now, you could always try this app yourself, and once it fracks up your data connection settings, try to solve it with a simple toggle of the checkbox you just mentioned.
    Ok, installed.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    :P now, the waiting game. Don't get me wrong, the app is wonderful... UNTIL IT FRACKS UP your internet connection. Which is a HUGE flaw for an application. Which is why they made a menu option to "Restore APN settings" when you can't receive data any longer. If only it actually WORKED lol.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S 3
    Carrier(s)
    mertoPCS
    Feedback Score
    No problems yet, and reading the reviews I don't believe anyone who wrote a review has had a problem like yours.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    Keep reading further down on those revews. MANY have had that problem. I read quiet a few reviews myself. But there were more good than bad reviews, so i download. I had the app with me for about 2 weeks before this happened. Hopefully it DOESN'T happen to you. Or hopefully they have arleady fixed the issue with a recent update, which is why your seeing alot of recent positive reviews.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S 3
    Carrier(s)
    mertoPCS
    Feedback Score
    One app I did have an issue with was SD Maid. It'll detach apps from the market. I noticed when I was checking for updates with the market app that apps I knew were installed were listed as not installed.

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    YEAH, I have had that problem as well! It was a bit fustrating!

Feedback Score
    To everyone that had this problem i will tell you the easiest way to make it come back on every time.
    Go to settings>about phone>activate phone
    wait till it stops and says to call them, data connection will pop up within a few seconds.
    Your welcome. ;]

Feedback Score
    When you need to recover your lost data from LG phone, you should stop using your phone in case the data was covered by new data,.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2