Thread: Looing to back up my ps3 and 360 games

Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Looing to back up my ps3 and 360 games

I am currently looking to back up my extensive collection of ps3 and xbox 360 games... My gf's kids have no idea how to treat things... no matter what i say or do they just don't get it... it is at a point where they are not allowed to touch my dvd's, blurays, games, etc... i would like to make back ups of my games so they can play those... any ideas? i googled and found game copy wizard, but just doesn't seem legit... anyone using anything good? i'm willing to put some time and energy if modding is needed (would love to just make bit for bit copies though if possible.) DVDFab doesn't recognize the PS3 games, and haven't tried the 360 games with it yet... instructions would be needed though thanks in advance!
    Poma Computers Facebook Page

BTM and Bangin Magazines

Hanging out at a photo shoot. Yes, the screen name really does say it all.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is a different situation in my opinion because you just want to protect what you own, but I am not 100% sure if this is supposed to be discussed here. From what I know, there is no way to backup Ps3 disks. It is possible to make backups of 360 games but it is a complicated process and you also need to flash your 360 drive to support backups. Consider buying scratch protection when buying games for protection, that would be a simpler solution.

Device(s)
    Nokia 6265i sold for too much money :)
    Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    i would rather not go down the scratch protection deal... it only lasts so long, and in all honesty i've dealt with extended warranties/insurance enough to know that it's a hassle... i would rather figure out a way to make legitimate back ups of my games so if the kids mess them up no biggie... burn another copy.... at this point they are not allowed to even touch my things... i would love to be able to share the games with them, but their lack of respect for things causes me not to.... such a shame... i remember being 4 years old and respecting electronics.... anyone else have any input and/or link me to options...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You can PM me if you need direction on where to look to learn more about the process.