Thread: Retrieving photos from internal memory

Feedback Score

Retrieving photos from internal memory

Hello.

I have an LG cosmos touch with Verizon Wireless. I went to a concert last night and took a bunch of photos with my phone. I've been trying to get my pictures off my phone and onto my computer for the longest time now but I have had no luck. All my photos are saved onto my phone's internal memory and I do not own a microSD card. I've been scrounging around the web looking for software that allows me to access my phones internal memory. I did find some software, but for some reason I cannot run it. It is in a .jar format and when I try to run it nothing happens. I was just wondering if any of you guys know any software that will allow me to take photos off my phone without using a microSD card or perhaps make this software I already have run.

Many thanks.

Device(s)
    Yo Momma's Phone
    Carrier(s)
    Best Compromise between Price & Service
    Feedback Score
    I'm not sure about how you'd get your pictures directly to your computer, but you could text them to your email address if you have unlimited texts. Failing that, either check the manual or call Verizon.

Also, Verizon phones don't run .jar, that's Java and VZW phones run BREW.
    CDMA - a great technology, hobbled by greedy carriers and a closed business model. Its a pity, really.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Do you want to prevent your carrier from changing your plan on you even while you're in contract? Complain to the FCC about Sprint terminating contracts here: A short complaint form at the FCC: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm?sid=&id=d1e408