Thread: Which phone to get now?

Feedback Score

Which phone to get now?

I've been using a Droid X for a couple of years. It works fine, wasn't planning on changing it yet since most of the places I stay don't offer 4G.

However, due to Verizon's notice this morning, I'm going to go ahead with a 4G device while I can still get the discounted price with my unlimited plan.

So, any suggestions on which phone is the most reliable and best quality? I've always owned Motorola phones and never had a failure. Should I go with the Razr, Razr Maxx, or some other brand. I use my phone for email, some voice, and tethering to my laptop.

Thanks.

Device(s)
    Samsung U430 (fully functioinal bluetooth)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Do it before the 28. Get the maxx

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using HowardForums

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    I've been using a Droid X for a couple of years. It works fine, wasn't planning on changing it yet since most of the places I stay don't offer 4G.

However, due to Verizon's notice this morning, I'm going to go ahead with a 4G device while I can still get the discounted price with my unlimited plan.

So, any suggestions on which phone is the most reliable and best quality? I've always owned Motorola phones and never had a failure. Should I go with the Razr, Razr Maxx, or some other brand. I use my phone for email, some voice, and tethering to my laptop.

Thanks.
    I'm the same way...all Motorola, but I took a leap of faith based on the reviews and pre-ordered the SGIII (doing so before the 28th will allow u to keep unlimited data for the time being even though the phone isn't released until 7/9)

Device(s)
    Samsung U430 (fully functioinal bluetooth)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    For clarification, preorder from verizon because that is s purchase; from best buy, etc, it is not.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveanderson13 View Post
    For clarification, preorder from verizon because that is s purchase; from best buy, etc, it is not.
    right!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the responses.

I'm tempted to go with the Samsung also. I've got an issue with the non-removable battery in the new Motos.

Device(s)
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I currently have a Maxx and overall I like the phone. However, I have been noticing sometimes my screen doesnt register my touches. Not sure if others are experiencing similar issues. Its rare but does happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using HowardForums
    What Is A Veteran?
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Feedback Thread
    http://howardforums.com/showthread.p...7#post11490557

Feedback Score
    A few days ago, Verizon raised the price of the Razr from $99 to $199 and the Maxx from $199 to $249. Last night, they raised the Maxx to $299. There must be a big demand for these phones before the 28th.