Thread: Genesys/GAD

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Genesys/GAD

So since Genesys/GAD has been rolled out to everyone what is everyone thinking about it?

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Is that a new improved version of ICM? Or the new V21/SGI?

Was there proper training on it? Or did they fire the trainers.

:-)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by DH View Post
    Is that a new improved version of ICM? Or the new V21/SGI?

Was there proper training on it? Or did they fire the trainers.

:-)
    If you don't know I cannot tell you. :-p

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    If you don't know I cannot tell you. :-p
    I'll just ask someone higher then you

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I've had more issues with my system since GAD rolled out than ever before... But I do have to say that I like the interface and I find it much simpler in terms of transfers and such. Just my personal opinion.

Device(s)
    Nokia N95-4,HTC Touch, HTC S621, NOKIA E65, Nokia E61, Audiovox SMT5600, Nokia 6682
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I'd be happy with any systems as long as it doesn't crash 20 trillion times a day. Especially when you're in a middle of an activation. And also fast! Don't like it when it takes 5 minutes to open an account.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by joninator View Post
    I'd be happy with any systems as long as it doesn't crash 20 trillion times a day. Especially when you're in a middle of an activation. And also fast! Don't like it when it takes 5 minutes to open an account.
    So I guess you don't use it since it has nothing to do with activations or opening accounts.

Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Logs me out at least 3 or 4 times a day. The other day crashed 4 times on me and each time took about 20 minutes to get back in. Other then that got no complaints but I have noticed a lot more mistransfers since it rolled out

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyN View Post
    Logs me out at least 3 or 4 times a day. The other day crashed 4 times on me and each time took about 20 minutes to get back in. Other then that got no complaints but I have noticed a lot more mistransfers since it rolled out
    Ya been there, good times

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    My friend who works at a Rogers corporate retail location says she notices calls are being dropped during transfers or if they do actually get transferred they often get transferred to the french queue or the completely wrong department. Don't know if it's the new system or if it's just incompetence that just happens to coincide with this new phone system. Also, I also noticed that when calling in as a customer myself, if I'm in the queue waiting for a rep, once it connects to a rep the hold music stops and there is a good amount of dead air before the rep actually answers the call. This is very annoying as I can't tell whether the call has been dropped or not.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    It works perfectly on Fido's end. Genesys is nice. I prefer using the Aspect, but alas it does what it has to do.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by B407 View Post
    My friend who works at a Rogers corporate retail location says she notices calls are being dropped during transfers or if they do actually get transferred they often get transferred to the french queue or the completely wrong department. Don't know if it's the new system or if it's just incompetence that just happens to coincide with this new phone system. Also, I also noticed that when calling in as a customer myself, if I'm in the queue waiting for a rep, once it connects to a rep the hold music stops and there is a good amount of dead air before the rep actually answers the call. This is very annoying as I can't tell whether the call has been dropped or not.
    I know what ya mean , probably a bit of both for the wrong department. If your not paying attention , could be easy enough to send someone to Cantonese or mandarin . I've noticed too , like for example , I'm in RBO , don't touch wireless at all , strictly tv , int ,and home phone , since the gad roll out , I've been getting a lot of wireless calls. People will freak out and rant for about 2 or 3 minutes about they're wireless service , then I'll have to kindly advise them that they reached the wrong department. Depending on they're problem , I may help tho. I was originally trained in consolidated care 2 and a half years ago , but for the last year I've been moved to RBO so I do still do have some wireless knowledge.

That point aside , I have noticed that the French agents have been getting back to back English calls as well , even though I'll be waiting about a minute for a call at the same time thanks to GAD :-)

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Is anyone else having problems with GAD ? I've been in systems down for almost 3 weeks because I'm not getting any audio. At my site , there's 2 of us with that problem. Confirmed its not headset or headphone related. Just wondering

Sent from my R800a using HowardForums