Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S Lightray 4G

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n4zty View Post
    dont know about volte but as of now the attain and the connect can let users talk and surf the net in the same time cuz of the cat 3 uicc card im gonna assume this phone will also have the cat 3 uicc and if so thats good.
    Volte if I'm not mistaken is on hold or delay but If they don't get bought maybe they release it later

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    yea whats going to do is have our phones be more depended on the Lte radio for calls and internet so no more cdma radio 1x will be used for calls. theres a down side to that since we all know lte radio sucks up battery alot i mean if theres 1 thing users complain about their 4g android phone its the battery life and the reason for that is that our lte radio consumes alot of battery life now imagine our phones being more depended on the lte radio once volte comes out.......total chaos we will see more people forgetting about looks and buying extended battery.Also i dont think metro is ready for more weight to be added to their network's bandwidth they barely can cover every single state with Lte.
    Musician and Producer at chosen-1-records check out some of my work @ http://soundcloud.com/chosen-1-records

Feedback Score
    Mike2828 is correct here. VoLTE is coming with the launch of the LG Motion and another Sammy device, The Galaxy Admire 4G.

Just to be clear, simultaneous voice and data sessions is different from VoLTE.

VoLTE means your voice call is riding on the LTE network. The challenge, for all carriers, has been the algorithms to get your voice call from 1x/3g to LTE and back without dropping the call.

LIGHTRAY Spec:
    Gingerbread 2.3
    8mp cam and 1.3 front cam
    1.3 ghz processor
    4.3 super amoled
    512 ram
    8gb internal
    1750 mAh battery

keep in mind this device was supose to launch with VoLTE last year. So we have good specs here, but compared to the latest and greatest they fall a bit short.

Batterys will be an issue until LG Motion and GSIII, those have the new qualcom SoC setups which run much cooler and more efficiently.

Feedback Score
    Oh, and Dyle TV.

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Thanks big Willie style!!!

Carrier(s)
    Metro-PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieDyno View Post
    Mike2828 is correct here. VoLTE is coming with the launch of the LG Motion and another Sammy device, The Galaxy Admire 4G.

VoLTE means your voice call is riding on the LTE network. The challenge, for all carriers, has been the algorithms to get your voice call from 1x/3g to LTE and back without dropping the call.

LIGHTRAY Spec:
    Gingerbread 2.3
    1.3 ghz processor
    4.3 super amoled
    512 ram
    8gb internal
    1750 mAh battery

keep in mind this device was supose to launch with VoLTE last year. So we have good specs here, but compared to the latest and greatest they fall a bit short.

Batterys will be an issue until LG Motion and GSIII, those have the new qualcom SoC setups which run much cooler and more efficiently.
    hmmmm would have expected more ram at least a gig. Also guessing that the 1.3 is dual core?

Feedback Score

LIGHTRAY Spec:
    Gingerbread 2.3
    1.3 ghz processor
    4.3 super amoled
    512 ram
    8gb internal
    1750 mAh battery

Thanks sir finally we know the numbers well a little disspointed no dual core but I will wait of course for the s3 any rumors on that one?

Feedback Score

LIGHTRAY Spec:
    Gingerbread 2.3
    1.3 ghz processor
    4.3 super amoled
    512 ram
    8gb internal
    1750 mAh battery

These are some great specs for mid range device. Can't wait to hear more about the other three devices. The line up is getting good now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kid09 View Post
    These are some great specs for mid range device. Can't wait to hear more about the other three devices. The line up is getting good now.
    Yes sir interesting lineup can't wait to see the s3

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    Yes sir interesting lineup can't wait to see the s3

thought u wanted the blackberry :0

Feedback Score
    thought u wanted the blackberry :0
    Hey don't give away my secrets

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2828 View Post
    Hey don't give away my secrets

here in florida they grow everywhere lol i ate me a handful a while ago

Feedback Score
    here in florida they grow everywhere lol i ate me a handful a while ago

Even in Dr which was a BB nation is Turning into android now rim is dead

Device(s)
    LG Esteem
    Carrier(s)
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    the only time i ever wanted a blackberry was when the only good phones on metro was the samsung code or the blackberry i ended up buying the samsung code off a friend's sister for $100 when it was like $300 at the time lol

Carrier(s)
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    the only time i ever wanted a blackberry was when the only good phones on metro was the samsung code or the blackberry i ended up buying the samsung code off a friend's sister for $100 when it was like $300 at the time lol
    the code wasn't a bad phone " at the time " ... I liked it actually. The keys were a little small and the click wheel was kind of annoying, but was a cool lil phone for like 3 years ago lol

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast