Thread: Sprint MiFi 2200 SPC/MSL

Feedback Score

Sprint MiFi 2200 SPC/MSL

Has anyone found a way to retrieve the MSL/SPC code off of one of these without calling Sprint? Thanks

Device(s)
    All R/Were on Straight Talk HTC EVO, Fascinate, Casio Commando, LG Revolution,HTC TB,Incredible 1& 2
    Carrier(s)
    STRAIGHT TALK-Flash Android's to
    Feedback Score
    u ever figure out how to get the msl on a Sprint Mifi 2200?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 4MUSKRAT View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong here but i believe the device MUST be active with service to retrieve the MSL….
    I am trying to get the MSL from this SW compass 597 usb and I'm having ZERO luck… i think i may need to get the svc turned on 1st, then get the MSL from them….

Device(s)
    All R/Were on Straight Talk HTC EVO, Fascinate, Casio Commando, LG Revolution,HTC TB,Incredible 1& 2
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    It shouldn't have to be active to get the last msl/spc. I know on Android's they don't have to be activated to get the msl so I don't see why mifi's would have to be

Sent from my vivow using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    It shouldn't have to be active to get the last msl/spc. I know on Android's they don't have to be activated to get the msl so I don't see why mifi's would have to be

Sent from my vivow using Tapatalk 2
    well i have google searched this topic for months, actually tried a few months ago for like 2 weeks and came to a dead end after numerous attempts from numerous methods…
    Just last week i tried again and came up with the same methods that everyone else claims works but it does not work for me…
    So my question is, WHY don't these methods work for me..?? I know for a fact that hack shops have gotten a sprint MiFi 2200 and the Sierra Wireless usb data sticks to work on Boost mobile…
    Apparently its easy as pie, just have to get thru that MSL code which i cannot seem to get… Once in, they say its like 30 seconds to program and done…
    I even have an android right now that i cannot get the MSL code for… there was ONE app that they claimed worked, i tried it and it showed me what i saw on the forum but the spot where the MSL code would be was not there… GO FIGURE…!!
    So back to the WTF am i doing wrong that i cannot find an MSL code for this mifi nor for this usb stick….. What are these hackers using or doing to retrieve this info..??

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    cause they use a program called DFS which is $700 for the version needed to flash those & get the msl

Feedback Score
    Put device in download mode using QPST memory debug app, get region, read the sdram_dump.list file using HxD program, click on Search the Go to and input this value 002C0830 it will take u to the location of ur SPC

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    There's way easier ways to go about this now. FYI

Sent from my SM-T217S using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    There's way easier ways to go about this now. FYI

Sent from my SM-T217S using HoFo mobile app
    Please may I know how? I could help me with some other device you know?