Thread: New T-Mobile MVNO: Solavei™ / Unlimited Talk+Text+Data for $49

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

New T-Mobile MVNO: Solavei™ / Unlimited Talk+Text+Data for $49

Unlimited Voice, Text and Data Mobile Service Pays Back Consumers for Social Sharing
    Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/07/26/466...#storylink=cpy

BELLEVUE, Wash., July 26, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Addressing current economic challenges and the high cost of mobile service, Solavei™ debuts today as a new social commerce company with an affordable, contract-free mobile service that actually pays back consumers for adding new members. The Solavei Mobile Service is a comprehensive mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) utilizing T-Mobile's nationwide 4G network. Consumers simply sign up for a $49 per month unlimited voice, text and data plan and can earn income by engaging friends and family to purchase the mobile service through Solavei's integrated social networking platform.

"We are going to make a difference in people's lives by shifting billions of dollars from traditional mass-media advertising into the greatest advertising vehicle today – people," said Ryan Wuerch, founder and CEO of Solavei. "Solavei is the first company to create an economic linkage between mobile service, social commerce and social-networking technology. We give people the opportunity to earn income by using and promoting the services they are already consuming each and every day."

Through Solavei's social media platform and mobile application, members can introduce the Solavei Mobile Service experience to others and generate income. At its simplest, members earn $20 per month on every three mobile-service members (called a "Trio") that they or someone in their personal network add to Solavei. When members have three Trios in their network, the income generated is greater than their monthly plan cost of $49, essentially making their mobile service free. Members can grow their recurring monthly income as they use their social networks to sign up more people for Solavei Mobile Service, turning their mobile phones into profit generators.

"Solavei is introducing a first-of-its-kind approach to wireless, and we're pleased to have them as a strategic MVNO partner," said Doug Chartier, senior vice president of T-Mobile. "T-Mobile's network is a strong part of the Solavei offering, giving its members the benefit of a fast, dependable mobile data network with nationwide 4G coverage."

With more than 140 full-time employees and contractors along with more than 30 industry-leading partners, Solavei is poised to make commerce less expensive and even profitable for consumers nationwide.

Delivering Value to the Mobile Consumers

"Solavei is the first company focusing to capitalize on the intersection of mobile service and social media,'' said Roger Entner, founder and lead analyst of Recon Analytics. "This offering has the potential to revolutionize, not only the mobile service industry, but many different products and services.''

Operating on the T-Mobile 4G nationwide network, Solavei gives its members the flexibility to use a compatible unlocked GSM mobile phone, or they can purchase the HTC One S, HTC Wildfire or ZTE Origin from Solavei.

Solavei Mobile Service is currently in pre-launch with thousands of members and will launch nationwide on Sept. 21, 2012.

ABOUT SOLAVEI Solavei is a social networking and commerce platform that enables users to connect, share and capitalize on the power of social networks. Solavei's mission is to make commerce less expensive by empowering individuals to earn income on the products and services they enjoy and use every day. Solavei's initial product offering is affordable, no contract, unlimited text, voice and data services throughout the United States. It operates as a MVNO through a strategic partnership with T-Mobile USA. Solavei is led by former Fortune 100 telecom and retail executives and advisors. For more information, visit Solavei.com. For the brand's latest news and updates, find Solavei on social media at Facebook.com/Solavei and Twitter.com/Solavei.

SOURCE Solavei

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    What do you guys think of this? There are some big names in their management team. Is this legit? I think I can easily sign up at least 3 people: http://vimeopro.com/solaveitv/solave...video/46410988

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny4G View Post
    What do you guys think of this? There are some big names in their management team. Is this legit? I think I can easily sign up at least 3 people: http://vimeopro.com/solaveitv/solave...video/46410988
    That link asks (me) for a password.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    Hmm I'm interested.

Device(s)
    LG V20 and LG G Pad X 8.0
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile One Plan 6+1 lines
    Feedback Score
    Wait...is there ANY hidden thing?
    2GB?
    119kbps?
    5000 minutes?

Optimum/Cablevision

Device(s)
    Apple
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    http://topsolavei.com/solavei-network-coverage/ Here's a blogish thing from the company.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    "Some say Solavei is hope. Some say Solavei is freedom....." I grab my wallet and hang on tight. Sounds like the run-up to a scam. At any rate it's an interesting proposition; take the ad budget and plow it back into the customers.

Device(s)
    Apple IPhone 6s ATT, Iphone 5s Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish Skyedance View Post
    Wait...is there ANY hidden thing?
    2GB?
    119kbps?
    5000 minutes?
    4GB of 4G data then thottled to 2G speeds Unlimited.

Device(s)
    LG V20 and LG G Pad X 8.0
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile One Plan 6+1 lines
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fljeremy View Post
    4GB of 4G data then thottled to 2G speeds Unlimited.
    4GB is more than enough for 75% of users (except tethering).

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    At 15:21 into the presentation: "We're not reselling a product. We are the carrier. That gives us the difference in margin." Huh????????

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    A bad half truth. They aren't reselling someone else·a subscription. They have in fact created it, using tmobiles infrastructure..
    The o in mvno stands for "operator" (carrier) I think that's where the straw came from....

Aren't we used to half truths? I think so..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using HowardForums

Carrier(s)
    Solavei
    Feedback Score

This is a game changer

Solavei is going to be amazing, in fact it already is. The movement is growing and it's going to change the mobile industry for ever.
    Last edited by martin_j001; 10-30-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    It sounds interesting and may have potential but I'll need more info before I can give my stamp of approval.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I don't think T-Mobile would be up for this if this was a scam. But I'm like you guys and I'm always cautious.

This could take off like wildfire especially in the social media crowd. I say if you are going to do it do it now before everyone else does.

I'll try to find out more.

Carrier(s)
    Solavei
    Feedback Score
    Ok so you want to find out more. This is the real deal. Watch the vision presentation and you will see. password is solavei vimeopro.com/solaveitv/solavei-vision/video/46408300
    Last edited by martin_j001; 10-30-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast