Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Phone
    OnePlus 6, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ijcy View Post
    I would have agreed with you before sense 4 but now at least with the One S which by the way is smoother and faster then the One X i just can't agree.
    It's not faster than my Tegra 3 One X.

Sense is just a cluster. It doesn't work the way every other Android UI does.

Anyway, the hardware on the iPhone 5 is no doubt, going to be beautiful.
    iPhone XS Max | OnePlus 6
    www.blueearlbrewing.com

Phone
    Verizon iPhone 5S 32GB
    Carrier
    Cricket (R.I.P. AIO)
    Feedback Score

Long iPhone is long. Apologies to those who don't follow Internet memes (or perhaps, count your blessings).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
    Well right there, you hate apple.
    Yes, I do admit it. But I don't go around telling people not to get it. It's wrong and people should get what's really best for them. Do I bash Apple? Yeah, of couse I do. It's human nature. But I try to be non-bias when someone actually asks me which device to get. I just tell them to come up with a list of pros/cons and decide from there. I'm not going to be the one living and using it. So it matters little to me; but it will matter greatly to the person getting it.

For those that are happy with the brand, this is really great. It's a much better increase than the 4s. Hell, the processor, memory and screen size are going to be insane!
    Yeah, for an iPhone user, that's big news. It'll be interesting to see the what the presale figures will be for this launch. I'm sure it will sell well regardless.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    what version of lte does the iphone have? hspa is 42 but what about lte?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using HowardForums
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Speed achieved using T-Mobile Samsung GS2

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    what speed version of lte does the iphone have? hspa is 42 but what about lte?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using HowardForums

Phone
    Verizon iPhone 5S 32GB
    Carrier
    Cricket (R.I.P. AIO)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoGrandizer View Post
    Yeah, for an iPhone user, that's big news. It'll be interesting to see the what the presale figures will be for this launch. I'm sure it will sell well regardless.
    People who are fully upgrade eligible are likely still using a 3GS or iPhone 4. The iPhone 5 is a pretty big step up from both of those and Apple does a pretty good job locking people into their "ecosystem", so I'll bet they sell tons of 'em.

Feedback Score
    the shape of things to come from apple.............

Phone
    LG G2
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ah, need more dots on the bottom for the useless apps!

Phone
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GeminiIII View Post
    the shape of things to come from apple.............
    From the size of some of the Androids out there, it seems the could throw ICS or even gingerbread on that thing and it would sell like hotcakes.
    Unlocked iPhone XS Max 256GB, Unlocked JetBlack 128GB iPhone 7Plus, Unlocked 64GB iPhone 6, unlocked 32GB iPhone 5 (AWS), unlocked 16GB iPhone 4
    $60/10GB Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited international messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM

Phone
    Verizon iPhone 5S 32GB
    Carrier
    Cricket (R.I.P. AIO)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ceredon View Post
    From the size of some of the Androids out there, it seems the could throw ICS or even gingerbread on that thing and it would sell like hotcakes.
    There are 4" Android phones. They don't seem to generate much excitement. Probably because people who want that form factor just buy an iPhone. But that's the way it is with Apple - it's their way or the highway and sue the competitors who have the nerve to offer something Apple doesn't.

The thing is, once you've used a GSIII for awhile, the phone doesn't actually feel quite as bulky as you initially imagined. In all honesty, just about everything you use a smartphone for is better with a bigger screen. That's why people are buying them.

Phone
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotanmp3 View Post
    There are 4" Android phones. They don't seem to generate much excitement. Probably because people who want that form factor just buy an iPhone. But that's the way it is with Apple - it's their way or the highway and sue the competitors who have the nerve to offer something Apple doesn't.

The thing is, once you've used a GSIII for awhile, the phone doesn't actually feel quite as bulky as you initially imagined. In all honesty, just about everything you use a smartphone for is better with a bigger screen. That's why people are buying them.
    I was referencing the picture brother Gemini posted with the footlong iPhone.

And as far as the lawsuits, it is actually the case that the sue competitors that offer something Apple does have and has protected legally.

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score

And as far as the lawsuits, it is actually the case that the sue competitors that offer something Apple does have and has protected legally.
    I don't know how apple got a patent for slide to unlock, pinch to zoom and rounded corners. You should know iphone copied LG PRADA....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_Prada ......but now they think they invented the touchscreen capability..

Phone
    iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone XS Max (soon!)
    Carrier
    Freedom mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotanmp3 View Post

Oh come off it. Apple can't sit by when their patents are infringed upon. Samsung clearly copied many UI elements, and the court clearly agreed with it. Whether or not you agree with the decision, that's the decision which is legally binding.

Apple didn't sue HTC. Or Nokia. Companies that are making some major headway in creating incredible phones that are solidly built, and beautifully designed. Versus Samsung that make plasticy phones and create ads touting "Shake to this and that" and "Tilt to zoom" and " S Share" or whatever. Yet not addressing anything on Apple's end. D

As for the S3, I'm glad you enjoy the bigger screen. I personally would prefer a lighter phone with a more reasonable screen size that I can access in one hand.

As for people snapping up the phones, the pre orders had over 2 million sold. Sure, no one wants an iPhone.

Exactly

Phone
    iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone XS Max (soon!)
    Carrier
    Freedom mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugatti Veyron View Post
    I don't know how apple got a patent for slide to unlock, pinch to zoom and rounded corners. You should know iphone copied LG PRADA....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LG_Prada ......but now they think they invented the touchscreen capability..
    You realize work began on the iPhone in 2004, right?

Phone
    iPhone XS Max 256GB
    Carrier
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugatti Veyron View Post
    No one thinks Apple copied the prada. Even fandroid sites are mocking people that still buy that horse puckey.

So you can understand why, look at the time line on the wiki you linked:
    Dec 12, 2006-LG announces the Prada. No one sees it, holds it or touches it.
    Dec 15, 2006- a fuzzy release photo is released to engadget. No one seem more
    Jan 9, 2007- Apple announces and demonstrates and fully functional iPhone
    Jan 18,2007-LG releases a better press photo. Still no demo.

You must think Apple really is running Wiley Wonka's magic chocolate factory if you think Apple could develope and build a fully functional iPhone and fully demonstrate it in 3 week from a press photo. Even I don't think they are they incredible.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast