Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Phone
    iPhone 4S
    Feedback Score
    Mine had a hair sticking out from under the plastic on the phone, kind of gross but it happens I guess.. I just noticed today that I have a bad pixel though.. so I'm bringing it back to replace it tomorrow... I might just return it.. not very happy with it.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    So, just got mine. A small (read: tiny) scratch on the left antenna band. A small (read: even tinier) knick on the right band. I hear a faint rattle, very faint. It's almost like something isn't calibrated correctly in the manufacturing process. I'm not even going to sweat any of it... backing up my 4S and getting ready to fire this bad boy up.

If I sold my phones after I upgrade to something else, I'd be more disappointed. These minor imperfections are just that, minor. Life is imperfect.

Phone
    OnePlus 6, iPhone XS Max
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    The rattle is probably the camera. I've had that rattle in just about every phone I've had lately.
    iPhone XS Max | OnePlus 6
    www.blueearlbrewing.com

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    In my experience, the rattle I hear is the hold button on top.

Phone
    iPhone 4S 64GB Black
    Carrier
    Telus
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My Iphone 5 Black 64GB actually came flawless. I bought it at the Telus store Brampton at BCC.

Phone
    iPhone 8
    Feedback Score
    Reading this I'm glad I'm not eligible for an update till February. By then at least there is a good shot I wont run into this and if it does exist at that point I would have to take that as a sign and cross over to Android.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by baayers View Post
    Reading this I'm glad I'm not eligible for an update till February. By then at least there is a good shot I wont run into this and if it does exist at that point I would have to take that as a sign and cross over to Android.
    You would change platforms over something like this?

If, by chance, they couldn't get this resolved, why not just hold on to your 4S until whatever comes out after the 5 is released?

Phone
    Main Use: iPhone 6
    Carrier
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I feel so bad for everyone who's been experiencing this. I can't imagine waiting days or weeks to get my shiny new iPhone 5 and then finding defects out of the box. All these reports scared me but I had already preordered from AT&T. Nobody usually writes unless they had a negative experience, so I wanted to chime in. I was lucky enough to have a good experience. First, my iPhone arrived after only 10 days instead of the quoted 14-21 days. Second, it was flawless out of the box: no scratches or blemishes (I scoured it with my eyes), no yellow tint, no rattles. The only issue I had was it took almost 24 hours for AT&T to activate my phone (I ported in from T-Mobile). When I was finally up and running, it has been a dream. Love the LTE speeds!

Feedback Score
    BREAKING NEWS: Apple has filed a 7 billion dollar lawsuit against Samsung's Galaxy S3 just in case they even think of copying the iphone 5's patented dings and dents and scratches and light leakages and screen flicker and cell signal drops and wifi issues and rattling noise and halo'd camera lens and lock ups and human hair sticking out from under the screen and at least 10 other potential infringements.

Samsung's response: Our S3 doesn't have any of those revolutionary features all we have is a bigger screen and a bigger and removable battery and a 64GB micro-sd slot and standard micro usb charging etc etc etc.

Apple was unavailable to make a statement as they are currently busy infringing on Motorola patents and blatantly copying last year's Samsung phones for the iphone 5s due in 12-13 months.

Phone
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Mine was fine on arrival. A couple days ago, I noticed what looked like a smudge under the apple logo on the back. In the small portion that was exposed

A couple days later I realized how it happened. My work badge has a clip on my pocket, and the phone must have rubbed on the clip.
    iPhone 11 is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatever2009 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Apple has filed a 7 billion dollar lawsuit against Samsung's Galaxy S3 just in case they even think of copying the iphone 5's patented dings and dents and scratches and light leakages and screen flicker and cell signal drops and wifi issues and rattling noise and halo'd camera lens and lock ups and human hair sticking out from under the screen and at least 10 other potential infringements.

Samsung's response: Our S3 doesn't have any of those revolutionary features all we have is a bigger screen and a bigger and removable battery and a 64GB micro-sd slot and standard micro usb charging etc etc etc.

Apple was unavailable to make a statement as they are currently busy infringing on Motorola patents and blatantly copying last year's Samsung phones for the iphone 5s due in 12-13 months.
    haha
    i don't think anyone would be surprised about apple anymore

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tendenzi View Post
    Not with mine they didn't, the quality was seriously lacking. Look what came out of my iPhone 5 box... pure garbage in every way. Attachment 84894
    Ha ha. LOL.

I use iOS devices and Android devices, but not Samsung. Their phones are teh yuck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thegonagle View Post
    Ha ha. LOL.

I use iOS devices and Android devices, but not Samsung. Their phones are teh yuck.
    And here I thought it was just me!

Favorite Android OEM?

Phone
    iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    Fido, RedPocket, Kolbi
    Feedback Score
    Received shipment of two unlocked iPhone 5 16gb units last night and neither of them had any cosmetic issue. Ordered Sep 14 5am EST.
    Current arsenal: iPhone 5S 16GB / 13" Retina Macbook Pro 2.5ghz 8GB ram / iPad 2 WIFI 16GB / Apple TV 2 / Slingbox Solo / Acer Aspire Z5610 touchscreen all-in-one / Acer Aspire netbook

Fallen soldiers: iPhone 5 16GB / iPhone 4S 16GB / iPhone 4 16GB / iPhone 3G 8GB / BlackBerry Pearl 8100 / Motorola L6 SLVR / Nokia 5190, 3390, 8390, 3220 / Ericsson T18z / Mitsubishi G310 / Motorola C333 / Sony Ericsson T237

Phone
    Nokia 808 PureView
    Carrier
    att
    Feedback Score
    It wasn't out of the box, but 2 days later.. i don't even know where they came from, it has been in my pocket (by itslef) or on my office/home desk...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3