Thread: Letter Sent to CEO North East Region & Customer Service VP

Device(s)
    LG VX 8600-LG THE BEST
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score

Letter Sent to CEO North East Region & Customer Service VP

Hello all i am an avid vzw customer of 10 plus years, who is having major issues with a device. So i sent a letter to the VP of Northeast Region and Customer services. How likey am I to receive a response? Just curious. I am having issues with services in my home and about my travels. I am on my 3rd device in 30 days or so.....2 samsung nexus's and 1 droid razr maxx(defective out of box....I just dont know what to do any more. I used to get service with my previous device and my wifes phone.....im frusterated as can be... my apoliges if this is not the correct forum to be posting this in....good day all
    Currently Running BAMF Cubed on My Quietly Rooted Thunderbolt

Feedback Score
    They will pass it up the ladder. But don't hold your breath they will directly address it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    No offense, please don't take this the wrong way, but most of us spend 8-10 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week, listening to customers telling us how much they get screwed by Verizon, how much they can't stand the processes, how their bill is too high, how they get no service at XYZ location, how they got screwed over, want to write to corporate, etc, etc, etc...this is the last thing we want to read when we come home, throw dinner on the grill, fire up the computer, and check up on HoFo.
    Low price, Excellent Service, High Quality. Pick any two, but you never get all three.

Device(s)
    LG VX 8600-LG THE BEST
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JP Whoregan View Post
    No offense, please don't take this the wrong way, but most of us spend 8-10 hours a day, 5 or 6 days a week, listening to customers telling us how much they get screwed by Verizon, how much they can't stand the processes, how their bill is too high, how they get no service at XYZ location, how they got screwed over, want to write to corporate, etc, etc, etc...this is the last thing we want to read when we come home, throw dinner on the grill, fire up the computer, and check up on HoFo.
    My apologies all.... fyi tho I got a call from the executive offices of the northeast region and theyll call me Monday to discuss my options

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using HowardForums