Thread: At&t mvno " good 2 go mobile"

Device(s)
    HTC ONE S
    Carrier(s)
    SOLAVEI
    Feedback Score

At&t mvno " good 2 go mobile"

https://us.good2gomobile.com

does anyone have this serice.. they offer talk and text for $30 which is the lowest i ever seen for at&t mvno

and have talk text and 1 gig of data for $50. and u can extra 500mb at $10.... twice if u like for a total of 1gb for $20 extra

Device(s)
    Pixel3XL, Pixel3, Pixel2XL, s9+, s8+, Atom, Axon 7, MoFi, etc
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, Xfinity Mobile, att, tmo, RP/vzw/att/tmo, Tello, Tru, eKit
    Feedback Score
    Unlimited on the $30 plan means 2500 texts and 2500 minutes
    --
    CellGuru

Device(s)
    HTC ONE S
    Carrier(s)
    SOLAVEI
    Feedback Score
    you say that like thats a bad thing lol

Device(s)
    N/A
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just saying it shouldn't be compared to others' "unlimited" talk which is at least 5000 minutes if not truly unlimited.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    wow... for an AT&T mvno, their prices are great! $50 for "unlimited" talk/text plus 1 GB data. Not bad compared to $65 on GoPhone, $60 on AirVoice & Jolt and $55 on RedPocket! Even their $40 plan with 250 MB is the best around.

Compared to Pure Talk:

Pure Talk $44 - "unlimited" talk/text, 600 mms w/600 MB data ($10/100 mms/100 MB overage)

Good2Go $40 - "unlimited" talk/text/mms w/250 MB data ($10/500 MB overage)
    Good2Go $50 - "unlimited" talk/text/mms w/1 GB Data ($10/500 MB overage)

If you don't go over your data allotment, I think it's a pretty even match! Pure Talk even gives you a free sim as opposed to $10 on Good2Go.

And for the love of god, please don't mention AT&T Straight Talk and their "we love to throttle" attitude! I actually have their T-Mo sim and am happy with it but when it comes to their AT&T sim, I'd rather be safe knowing that I have 1 GB than go crazy not knowing when they'll throttle me.

Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score
    Airvoice has 5,000/5,000 for $3 more including discounts.

The missing price points are $20-$25 for 2,000 to 2,500 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by jdgay22 View Post
    you say that like thats a bad thing lol

Device(s)
    HTC ONE S
    Carrier(s)
    SOLAVEI
    Feedback Score
    you mean $5.. airvoice is $35 why good 2 go is a even $30.. that extra 2500 is good but it all depends on the buyer.. i dont know to much people to do over 2500 minutes a month.. but 5000 mins is great too.. i think the text is more important.. some people send more than 2500 text.. but 5000 is a good safe amount

Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score
    No, I meant exactly what I wrote $33 (actually $32.54) because Airvoice has discounts available.

https://www.page-plus-direct.com/sto...voice-Wireless

Actually Airvoice with the discounts is LESS expensive than good2go since good2go charges taxes on the sales. The following is from the T&C.

"All prices for Services on www.good2GOmobile.com are in U.S. dollars and do not include any taxes. Prices listed are subject to change and Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax, telecommunications tax, 911 are charged on any Services purchased, as applicable."

Quote Originally Posted by jdgay22 View Post
    you mean $5.. airvoice is $35 why good 2 go is a even $30.. that extra 2500 is good but it all depends on the buyer.. i dont know to much people to do over 2500 minutes a month.. but 5000 mins is great too.. i think the text is more important.. some people send more than 2500 text.. but 5000 is a good safe amount
    Last edited by offthegrid; 10-07-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Feedback Score
    The lower prices then other Att mvnos make me believe that this is a genuine independent Att mvno rather then a company running off a larger mvno (ala Jolt running on Red Pocket, Horizon on H20 and Fuzion on Air voice). That's a good thing. Their overage for data is the best of any Att option at this time except for those plans that are supposedly unlimited to begin with (Net10/Straight Talk). And btw, how did the poster find out that their unlimited talk/text is 2500 minutes/texts rather then the standard Att mvno 5000 min/10000 text (Air Voice type plan)?

Device(s)
    Pixel3XL, Pixel3, Pixel2XL, s9+, s8+, Atom, Axon 7, MoFi, etc
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi, Xfinity Mobile, att, tmo, RP/vzw/att/tmo, Tello, Tru, eKit
    Feedback Score
    The 2500/2500 is noted on the $30 plan page. To me, who uses 25 minutes and 500 texts a month it's unlimited Waiting for data wars, hopefully here soon!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dmarkson View Post
    Waiting for data wars, hopefully here soon!
    Me too!! I think at&t mvnos still have a long way to go in regards to data. I'm looking forward to getting something like the PagePlus $55 plan - unlimited talk/text & 2GB data - from an AT&T mvno. It'll be interesting to see how the other mvnos react to this if they do at all.
    Sent from my Venue Pro via the HowardForums WP7 App

Device(s)
    LG G6, LG K20 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Crav4Speed
    I'm looking forward to getting something like the PagePlus $55 plan - unlimited talk/text & 2GB data - from an AT&T mvno.
    I highly doubt it.

I'm sure all of the data that was killed by H2O, Red Pocket, Jolt etc was done at the hands of AT&T.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo (03/2015-present)
    Feedback Score
    It's safe to assume that the non-existence of reasonably priced data without the "voice tax" at any MVNO is AT&T's doing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cmstlist View Post
    It's safe to assume that the non-existence of reasonably priced data without the "voice tax" at any MVNO is AT&T's doing.
    I'd say it's a reasonable assumption. Why would more then one mvno have this problem at around the same time if it wasn't otherwise? Whether Red Pocket/h20, etc is to blame or Att, it squarely makes the mvnos look bad though. And no mvno is truly unlimited. I can understand them messing with "unlimited" like H20's first plan but a hard capped plan? That's unreasonable. It's bought, paid for and done. What's the big deal really?

Device(s)
    LG G7
    Carrier(s)
    Google FI
    Feedback Score
    Is it really cheaper after taxes? Has anyone bought a month and paid the actual tax yet?

"Sales Tax and Federal Goods and Services Tax, telecommunications tax, 911 are charged on any Services purchased, as applicable."

Ztar Mobile (read the T&C) used to be behind 7-Eleven Speakout and Good2gomobile was linked to the dreaded liars from Eclipse not that long ago.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...t=ztar+eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by fonezfonz View Post
    The lower prices then other Att mvnos make me believe that this is a genuine independent Att mvno rather then a company running off a larger mvno (ala Jolt running on Red Pocket, Horizon on H20 and Fuzion on Air voice). That's a good thing. Their overage for data is the best of any Att option at this time except for those plans that are supposedly unlimited to begin with (Net10/Straight Talk). And btw, how did the poster find out that their unlimited talk/text is 2500 minutes/texts rather then the standard Att mvno 5000 min/10000 text (Air Voice type plan)?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast