Thread: Samsung Galaxy s3 Colors

Feedback Score

Samsung Galaxy s3 Colors

I know there have been hundreds/thousands of post about this phone. I currently have an iPhone 4s. I am happy with the phone but it is time to upgrade. I have always had an iPhone, last year I tried out the Samsung Infuse and ended up selling it in 2 weeks because the battery was terrible, I wouldn’t get through half of the day and it was dead. I want to give an Android device another try. I have multiple online stores. Some of course use flash. It would be great if I would be able to access everything with my cell phone. Plus I don't see the iPhone 5 being worth the upgrade.

I have looked at the current Samsung Galaxy 3 colors from at&t currently they have red, blue, and white. I saw on Samsung's website there is a black and titanium grey. Does anyone know when either of these will be available with at&t and if they ever will be? I am willing to wait because I am not crazy about the current colors. I have the white on the 4s not terrible but would rather a darker phone. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Verizon is getting them in black and brown. We could guess that AT&T might be getting alternate colors as well but it would just be speculation.
    http://www.engadget.com/2012/10/14/v...iii-available/
    AMERICA IS ALREADY GREAT